2,482 students|Fontana Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted March 03, 2016
Mr. Eric McDaniel is an SDC Teacher who doesn't belong in a Special Ed program to teach students with special needs. He needs more than a training, he needs God. If he believes in God maybe he'll have a heart not to discriminate student with special needs.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted September 17, 2015
Mr. Tuttle and Mr. Torres, both teachers go above and beyond just teaching math....they take their time on educating the kids about the "RIGHT"choices to take for the future.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted September 17, 2015
My son has a lot of homework but its the choice that he took because of AP classes.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted September 17, 2015
They are fair to all students when it comes to academic, but still have a lot to learn about treating all student-athletes fair no matter what sports you are involve in.

Summit High School 5

Posted September 17, 2015
ASB is great at getting kids involve. Teachers are easy to get a hold of either by way of email or in person. I see a lot of negative reviews on how students dress or how the school doesnt push the kids to learn.....well it is a public school which means that the teachers hands are tied, all they can do is teach the kids that want to learn and there's not much they can do if the parents do not want to get involve or push there kids to take harder classes such as A.P. or Honors. Thats the beauty of public school, we the parents along with our kids and teachers are responsible on what the future can be and not how much money you can raise for the school.......Again, Great school. I have walked around the campus as a parent visitor and I can tell you that the kids get along and very diverse group of students..I wish that all the parents would take the time to get to know the faculties, administrators, and get involve in the school instead of treating the schools as a day care......GO SKYHAWKS.

Summit High School 3

Posted September 07, 2014
Both my brothers graduated from here, but there is too much violence here and I see girls walking around wearing bandeaus, and shorts so short they might as well wear underwear, rules really arent enforced. My brother alnost didnt graduate because they dont really care if u do bad or dont turn in work they just let you go on with life. My brother wasnt learing really well here. They really dont care which is the reason I decided to go to rancho it is great

Posted July 15, 2013
This School isn't that great students don't show much respect towards each other.Rules are broken on a daily basis.To top it off they're facilities aren't all that good,They have good sports teams but sadly some don't have a field to actually play home games,I'm just saying the football team that wins a lot shouldn't have to share the field with A.B. Miller High School.

Summit High School 4

Posted September 05, 2012
Was worried about my child attending Summit based on information was reading and hearing. I have to say all of that has been false. The teachers here do utilize Zangle & return emails. My child-freshmen did state that it seems like rules are not enforced & that is sad when a student is saying this so that does worry-so I do wish that the Admin. team and security were on the ball with enforcing the rules. Dress code, hats and so forth.

Summit High School 5

Posted May 03, 2012
I am a Student attending Summit High .... I've been attending this school since my freshmen year :) I have always had the most fun with friends and teachers at school, they always have great events like rallys, games and music on every Friday in the middle of the quad. Now being a SENIOR Class of 2012 I am glad to say that I will be graduatting in the best high school in the IE!!! Not only have we won CIFs for football and won Nationals with our chearleading team but we always make it far with all our other sports (crosscountry/track/soccor/baceball/softball/teniss/water polo ect..) Oh but it gets better than that we also always get first place in most of our band conserts, well for thoses that are into band and madrigal. Summit is just such a great place to be during your high school years from the great teachers that teach great topics to the amazing faculty. Summit is one place you'll never forget!!! GO SKYHAWKS!! class of 2012!!! "who's the best class and who's graduating??" ONE TWO THATS WHO!!! --Ana Barcenas SENIOR at Summit High

Posted April 18, 2012
There are fights here a lot. And i hate it when every body makes a big deal about it . That is why i had to leave and went to Kaiser. So far its GREAT! The teachers are awesome and most students.

15551 Summit Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336-4605
Last modified Summit High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.