Summit High School 1

Posted July 15, 2013
This School isn't that great students don't show much respect towards each other.Rules are broken on a daily basis.To top it off they're facilities aren't all that good,They have good sports teams but sadly some don't have a field to actually play home games,I'm just saying the football team that wins a lot shouldn't have to share the field with A.B. Miller High School.

Summit High School 4

Posted September 05, 2012
Was worried about my child attending Summit based on information was reading and hearing. I have to say all of that has been false. The teachers here do utilize Zangle & return emails. My child-freshmen did state that it seems like rules are not enforced & that is sad when a student is saying this so that does worry-so I do wish that the Admin. team and security were on the ball with enforcing the rules. Dress code, hats and so forth.

Posted May 03, 2012
I am a Student attending Summit High .... I've been attending this school since my freshmen year :) I have always had the most fun with friends and teachers at school, they always have great events like rallys, games and music on every Friday in the middle of the quad. Now being a SENIOR Class of 2012 I am glad to say that I will be graduatting in the best high school in the IE!!! Not only have we won CIFs for football and won Nationals with our chearleading team but we always make it far with all our other sports (crosscountry/track/soccor/baceball/softball/teniss/water polo ect..) Oh but it gets better than that we also always get first place in most of our band conserts, well for thoses that are into band and madrigal. Summit is just such a great place to be during your high school years from the great teachers that teach great topics to the amazing faculty. Summit is one place you'll never forget!!! GO SKYHAWKS!! class of 2012!!! "who's the best class and who's graduating??" ONE TWO THATS WHO!!! --Ana Barcenas SENIOR at Summit High

Summit High School 1

Posted April 18, 2012
There are fights here a lot. And i hate it when every body makes a big deal about it . That is why i had to leave and went to Kaiser. So far its GREAT! The teachers are awesome and most students.

Posted October 19, 2010
Summit HS is a wonderful school! My step-son is attending the school. Let's see how this year goes and I will be able to leave a more detailed review but so far so good.

Summit High School 4

Posted July 18, 2010
i have been attending Summit for two years going on to my third. I was about to attend Montclair High School but had to move to Fontana. Compared with the work that my older siblings had to do in high school i believe that Summit could challenge us students a bit more despite how lazy we're getting. The teachers should not let the students boss them around&get disrespected. These past two years i kept thinking i was going to get a wake up call sometime, now that i'm going onto my junior year i'm thinking...why do so many people stress out about high school. but then again i'm not your average student. i like challenges&i haven't seen a single white hair. i really like the school, the teachers are great&REALLY help out. especially this past sophomore year.i'm glad i will be graduating from Summit High School in 2012. -Stephanie Z.

Posted December 10, 2009

Summit High School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
It offers a great learning environment with a very diverse ethnic population

Summit High School 0

Posted August 09, 2009
If the school is so great, why are the test scores so low? I would say the school is a disappointment at this point. Test scores are low across all groups. Have you seen a report where kids are getting accepted? The school needs some work--probably new leadership with a focus more than a typical public school.

Posted October 24, 2008

Summit High School
15551 Summit Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified Summit High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top