Wayne Ruble Middle School 5

Posted September 10, 2013
my daughter is going to school. she have very great teachers. and I am love with all there programs they have for the students

Wayne Ruble Middle School 3

Posted October 15, 2012
My children attend this school. Their teachers are willing to help them in any way they can and as a parent I'm satisfied this is the case. I've met with some and have a good relationship with them. As a parent you only want the best for your children - to strive to succeed in SCHOOL. Only downfall I have with the school is the administration personnel. They seem not to care or listen to issues you may have with your children. Teachers are great!

Posted May 17, 2012
My child attends this school and the teachers have been great. They do many activities at the school during lunch. They have field trips for the kids, this year they have visited colleges football games, Magic Mtn. School dances, 8th grade dance and Knotts for 8th grade. The year book this year is in all color. Zangle is a great too to review status of homework and test scores, most teachers are very timely with this tool.

Posted May 31, 2011
Wayne Ruble is one of the best in Fontana. Would be nice as a student if I can check for homework on the WR site and be able to down load any sheets that I may need for homework. School offers many students activities which is nice.

Wayne Ruble Middle School 2

Posted February 01, 2011
My daughter feels like the teachers at this school are not taking their job seriously. The lack of leadership is obvious to the students, you do not see any after school activities where teachers and leadership is involved or helping out. Homework is not posted on the internet for kids to check if they missed anything during class. Another parent had to guide me on how to check Zangle to view my childs grades and that is a great tool, I have to say this is a great tool because I can view current grades on test, attendance, and GPA, student ranking.

Wayne Ruble Middle School 2

Posted November 30, 2010
My child came from Riverside Unified School District where she was doing good and a lot was expected of her. When she first arrived at Wayne she knew more then anyone in her classes. After attending for over a year she is now doing average work. No expectations being given out by teachers what so ever. You can tell some teacher don't take there job seriously. Some dress like the students and come to class disorganized.

Posted January 26, 2010
For a FUSD school this school is above average but compare to SGV it is just average. My daughter feels the teachers are disorganized. She is getting great grades but I think they baby her. The last school in San Gabriel Valley, the staff kept up the site to view my daughters grades. All of the teachers posted all assignments in advance on the website for parents to view on a daily basis and homework for the following week was posted on Friday's for students to begin on her homework.

Wayne Ruble Middle School 5

Posted December 11, 2008

Wayne Ruble Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2008
My son is a sixth grader and is loving the experience. Teachers are very attentive. Mr. Castillo turned my C/D student into a A student. A big thanks to Wayne Ruble and their terrific staff!

Wayne Ruble Middle School 0

Posted August 25, 2008
This is a great school im attending. The teachers are really respectful.

Wayne Ruble Middle School
6762 Juniper Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified Wayne Ruble Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wayne Ruble Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top