Fontana, CA

Posted April 30, 2015
Amazing staff and teachers and students are top priority. Awesome after school program and after school clubs.

Posted April 02, 2014
This school is wonderful. I really like the staff. I adore the after school program in the Fontana district. The principal is always kind, respectful and very friendly.

Posted February 22, 2009
I really like the school. I have 2 kids there. Also my nephews and nieces go there. All the staff is very dedicated to their job.

Posted September 24, 2008
Dorothy Grant is a wonderful School. I have 2 children attending. The faculty is always nice and helpful. I have never seen a principal so on task, organized, and involved with his school such as Mr. Ridge.

Posted November 16, 2006
Dorothy Grant Elementary is a great school. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. My son is doing great in Kindergarden & my 3rd grade daughter is in the GATE program, Im proud of you both! Thank you Dorothy Grant Elementary for bringing out the best in my children and giving them the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world! Also a special thanks to Mr. Kim he is awesome!

Dorothy Grant Elementary School
7069 Isabel Lane, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified Dorothy Grant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dorothy Grant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top