PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son had been a student at this school for six years. He is now finishing the sixth grade. This school has amazing teachers... all the middle school teachers are by far the best :) but overall the teachers genuinely enjoy teaching and have a passion for Christ. I have been pleased in every aspect of the school and feel very blessed to have found this rare gym in Fontana. Any parent interested in this school.... call and set up a tour, that's what I did six years ago. Being a single mother; It was worth the financial sacrifice.

My boy has been here 1.5 years now. We absolutely love it. I feel so blessed to have this close to our home and that my baby boy is here. We had to move out of town for a few months and he missed it so much. When I asked him why he missed it, he said, "because they love me." For a working mama that means the world to me. Everyone is very loving and dedicated to seeing our children grow. We are sooo glad to be back!.

My kids having been coming to this school since they been in preschool. I love this school! One is in middle school and the other in elementary. This is bad I know, but I am constantly comparing this school to public schools that my family members have their kids go to. I have to say that they are equally as good if not better! I attribute this to their small class setting which allows the teachers for a more one on one teaching. My kids love this school and the teachers along with the rest of the school staff all so friendly and caring and encouraging!

My children have attended this school for many years & we are very happy here. The academic structure is and the teaching of good Christian values & biblical knowledge is very good. The school truly cares about their students and it shows. The staff goes above and beyond to accomodate families.

Love this school!!!! I think it is as close to perfect as it comes!! My kids feel loved, safe and are learning way beyond my expectations! God is working with the kids and teachers in this school at unbelievable levels! I would not even consider another school!

Great school and curriculum. Teaching staff are awesome and care about the kids well being.

We have been at this school for two years. Our experience at the preschool was fantastic. We decided to continue with this school for Kinder and have had the worse / nightmare experience a parent could image. The kinder students have very little supervision when they go to/from the restrooms (i.e. my child came home with a hand print on his face the first week of school - his teacher knew nothing about it. Further into the school year he was pushed to the ground by another student and the school never notified us). The students watch Netflix and Discovery Channel as part of their "normal" academics. The teacher is often absent or leaves school early. The students are supposed to have 'technology" class every Monday and at the parent-teacher conference his teacher informed us they have only gone once (during the 1st trimester) due to conflicting schedules or lacking teachers aid resources. The teacher has also let parents know how "overwhelmed" she feels with 22 kids in her class. The principle has no idea what is going on with his school or staff. Now that we are getting ready to leave, our encounters with the staff have been even more of a nightmare (argumentative staff).

I was extremely excited about enrolling my son in the Kinder program at WOLCS (full day program, extended day care, chapel once a week, music, Spanish, and a push for Common Core...what more could a parent want?). Unfortunately, my excitement changed to frustration when I was told (by the principal) that my son would be a "detriment" to the Kindergarden classroom and it was thought that my son would not be able to receive instruction in a traditional classroom setting. The principal suggested that I have my son (4 years old) tested for ADHD and that WOLCS would not enroll him in the school until I provided proof of his assessment by a physician. I have taught public school since 2001 and know that a child needs to be observed in an academic setting before this "recommendation" can be made (NO ONE at WOLCS provided any academic instruction to my son to be able to make this recommendation). I also know that 4 years old is far too early to suggest that a child have ADHD & that NO physician will provide medication for a child so young. My thoughts were confirmed by the psychiatrist I took my son to see (he literally laughed when I told him I needed my sone screened for ADHD).

My middle son went to Water Of Life from kinder through 5th grade. He's in high school now. My youngest son started here in preschool and is now in kinder. I love this school! Teachers are so nice & caring, working with each child individually according to their needs and character. Both my kids are so different, my middle son needing more patience, time, & tlc. My youngest more independent & quicker to learn. The spiritual impact the school provided for my children is priceless. The academic part has improved so much compare to when my middle son attended WOL so I do not want to go anywhere else. I also feel safe leaving my son under the care of the staff. I'm a paranoid mom & the security that WOL school takes to provide a safe environment gives me such a peace of mind, I am so grateful they are here, we are blessed to have such a wonderful Christian School.

WOLCS including the preschool are both wonderful! Leslie Norman is extremely dedicated to the children and staff. There are two playgrounds, a computer lab, PE, spanish and music courses, dedicated teachers and a genuine care and love for each of the students. Parents are active and involved, volunteering in the classrooms, on field trips, staying for chapel and serving in other ways. Christian or not, you will find your child excelling academically and being very well rounded in a supportive environment. Two thumbs up.

Last modified Water Of Life Christian is a Private school that serves grades PK-8