Posted April 17, 2014
I really believe the rating of this school is too low. I believe it's one of the best schools in the area. My child is a 3rd grader and has been only at this school. Dr. Lightle is a great Principle, I really think he places a high priority on education. All the teachers I've met so far are great. I have an autistic child who has attended 2 other schools and I can't wait until he can transfer to this school. They have 3-5 autistic class and although I haven't met the teacher, I see her all the time and she seems great!

Posted August 04, 2013
I believe the rating for this school is a little outrages, I mean come on a 3! First off, the school has a new principal, Dr. Lightle, who really cares about the children and the children really seem to like him. I have a daughter who has been attending since Kindergarten and is now going to start 3rd grade. What Like about Binks is that they are very informative to the parents and have lots of fun pta events that I really love (keep up the good work PTA). All in all, don't let the rating scare you. I am genuinely happy with the school and so is my daughter.

Posted February 07, 2013
I currently have a Preschooler and a Kindergartener attending Binks Elementary. The Preschool Department is phenomenal!! I highly recommend placing your children in Preschool at this school. They are very helpful and understanding, and truely care about the children. As a parent of 2 children who have been in this program, I know this was the best choice ( for the area). As for Kindergarten. . . some things could be worked on. In my eyes, they give the Kindergarten children too much freedom, which is why my son WILL NOT be in attendance next year, after Preschool graduation.

Posted July 09, 2010
This school is awesome. My children were not only taught well but cared for above and beyond. The school has a wonderful staff that make their students the number one priority. The principal is amazing. The PTA really cares about the kids and the school is the safest around. I highly recommend Kathy Binks!

Kathy Binks Elementary School 0

Posted March 30, 2010
this school is the best i feel when it comes to kids safety teachers and staff are very proctective over students also my kids are doing very well ever since they started going to kathy binks.

Posted August 17, 2009
This school has been very good with my girls. My 6th grader last year loved her teacher. This year I have a 3rd grader and 5th grader, they are both excelling and loving every minute of it!!!

Kathy Binks Elementary School 0

Posted May 22, 2008
The staff at Kathy Binks is highly motivated and have gone beyond the call of duty for these kids. My son attends this school and has become excited about learning again. The staff welcomes and encourages parent invovlement which is truely beneficial for our children.

Kathy Binks Elementary School
7358 Cypress Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified Kathy Binks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kathy Binks Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top