Posted May 21, 2014
I Love this Preschool-Day Care, My baby girls is been there since she was 2 year old. The teachers are wonderful lovely with your kids and the amazing things is that they teach them a lot of important things that sometimes we think are not the important. like that Jesus love us all, about caring each other, be polite, have respect, pray for every meal, and she is almost reading God Bless all the Mountain View Teachers ans Staff. Gloria Contreras.

Posted March 17, 2014
I have 2 children in this school. the director is very friendly and approachable. the teachers are awesome and were able to tame my strong willed 4 year old energetic boy; he can't wait to do his homework every day! my 2 year old daughter always gets emotional when i drop her off but there is always a friendly teacher to hug the tears away. they are awesome i never worry when i drop off the kids and they are so affordable!! the facility is clean and as good as another establishment where i was paying over $200 per week per child. i pay half of that now and get better results!! they feed the kids breakfast lunch and am and pm snacks. my son has nuts and seafood allergies and i never have to worry about him. kids are not sick often in this school. Hidden gem in fontana ca!

Posted December 10, 2013
The teachers and staff are always very welcoming and friendly when we drop off and pick up our son. Our son enjoys going to school and will ask what the letter on the week is. He has learned so much since he started school here 6 months ago. He is writing his name, know his shapes, he is counting and recognizing more number symbols. We are especially pleased that he is participating in classroom activities, he is starting to talk more, and recently started naming some peers at school. The structured, nurturing environment offered at Mt View Christian has helped our son learn and grow in all areas of development. We are so grateful to have found this school.

Posted October 14, 2013
This school is a Godsend! !8 years ago my son attended this school and now I have my daughter enrolled. I can't say enough good things about this school. When considering a place for your preschooler, check here first. You wont regret it.

Posted July 31, 2013
Mountain View Christian was an answer to my prayers. I have put my child into multiple day cares and had a nannies as well. I have a free spirited wild child. She is bright and quick, but sassy and stubborn. Here is what works well at Mountain View Christian. 1. Routine and structure-- my daughter follows along because all of the children have been molded into a structure that they follow. 2. Christian Faith-- there is a balance of love and understanding that softens the structure. The children are taught about love, family, through the bible. 3. Clean-- the building is old, but the place is clean! They are constantly cleaning this building. 4. Miss Josie -- detail oriented, loving and dedicated to the children. In short there are some draw backs... your child may not want to leave and be upset over weekends like mine!

Posted March 04, 2013
My daughter has been at this school for a year and 4 months. She has learned so much there. The first time she came home and quoted a full scripture I was proud, I had her repeat it over and over. It didnt stop there, she has learned alot of scripture, she knows bible stories too. The acadimic level is incrediable! The teachers are all so nice and very supportive. I thank the Lord for this school!

Posted October 02, 2012
I think the reviewer in the December 27, 2011 comment is a disgruntled parent, probably of a child who misbehaved and/or has no structure at home. If you are looking for a school where your child can do whatever they want, talk back to adults and just generally misbehave and not try to learn anything, then Mountain View Christian Preschool is NOT the school for you.

Mountain View Christian Preschool And Kindergarten 1

Posted December 27, 2011
This is the most unprofessional and unorganized school I have ever had the unfortunate experience of being involved with. School asseblies never start on time, communication between teachers and parents is minimal. To make things worse I have witnessed on more than one occasion children being physically and emotionally abused. The normal form of communication among teachers is to yell at the kids rather than talk to them. When I complained about this I was told it wasn't my concern. I absolutely would not recommed this school to anyone. If you love your children send them somewhere else.

Posted February 15, 2011
My daughter goes to this school. it is an excellent school indeed. Everyone there is very competent at what they do. You will not regret the money spent for your child in this school.

Mountain View Christian Preschool And Kindergarten 0

Posted October 29, 2008
This is a great school, my son comes home telling me of the great day he had. He bring beautiful crafts home and progress reports on weekends

Mountain View Christian Preschool And Kindergarten
8833 Palmetto Avenue, Fontana, CA  92335
Last modified Mountain View Christian Preschool And Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K
Mountain View Christian Preschool And Kindergarten Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top