Posted May 28, 2008
Michael D'Arcy School is really good,Both of my kids loves this school...everybody so nice in here...Mrs Johnson and Mrs Brown for kindergarten so....nice n verry happy being their student n for 1st grade Mrs Meuler...nice too...2nd grade is Mrs Priest so nice....Principal....i gave to her 2 thumbs Up for her...so much care for anyone...go D'Arcy principal.

Michael D'arcy Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted November 23, 2007
I love the involvement of the principal with the children & the parents . It is a very disciplined school. My husband & myself are so pleased with the results, the education, the teachers' undivided attention they give to each child. I love this school ! Keep up the good work.

Michael D'arcy Elementary School 4

Posted December 22, 2006
The first grade teachers at this school are amazing. Their dedication to their students is unparalleled! Lessons are engaging and nothing short of brilliant! I appreciate the daily feedback and thank them for keeping me afloat as to what goes on in their classrooms each and every day. Thank you!

Michael D'arcy Elementary School 4

Posted November 13, 2006
This is a great school. I do think they give out to much homework for the children sometimes I feel that if I am the teacher. I do wish they had a Christmas program or any holiday program at that. I would like for my child to experience school as I did. The staff here is great and the school is very clean. I can honestly say I feel safe knowing that my child is in great care.

Posted May 17, 2005

Posted February 19, 2005
- a staff
This is a great school. Children are safe and the school is very clean.

Posted September 15, 2004
Michael D'Arcy is an excellent school. Every year the students improve in all areas. The principal takes a lot of pride in making sure every child is doing well and not left behind.

Michael D'arcy Elementary School
11645 Elm Avenue, Fontana, CA  92337
Last modified Michael D'arcy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Michael D'arcy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top