Bad
Good

Michael D'Arcy School is really good,Both of my kids loves this school...everybody so nice in here...Mrs Johnson and Mrs Brown for kindergarten so....nice n verry happy being their student n for 1st grade Mrs Meuler...nice too...2nd grade is Mrs Priest so nice....Principal....i gave to her 2 thumbs Up for her...so much care for anyone...go D'Arcy principal.

I love the involvement of the principal with the children & the parents . It is a very disciplined school. My husband & myself are so pleased with the results, the education, the teachers' undivided attention they give to each child. I love this school ! Keep up the good work.

The first grade teachers at this school are amazing. Their dedication to their students is unparalleled! Lessons are engaging and nothing short of brilliant! I appreciate the daily feedback and thank them for keeping me afloat as to what goes on in their classrooms each and every day. Thank you!

This is a great school. I do think they give out to much homework for the children sometimes I feel that if I am the teacher. I do wish they had a Christmas program or any holiday program at that. I would like for my child to experience school as I did. The staff here is great and the school is very clean. I can honestly say I feel safe knowing that my child is in great care.

Last modified Michael D'arcy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.