Bad
Good

Our second year here and I just love the teachers and the staff in general they really care about our children's education.

East Heritage is a wonderful school. It has a talented yet approachable principal and a highly trained staff that is creative and caring. The student body is ethnically diverse but I see all students, parents and staff interacting in a positive manner. This is a Title I school with an API of 862! Outstanding. It has an active PTO which sponsors many Fundraisers and student-family activities. My son and I are very happy to be part of the school community.

I moved my 2 children here from private school 4 years ago because of the teacher support and rigorous academic program. I have been very pleased to be at East Heritage and a part of the constant API growth. GO EXPLORERS!!!

I have been at this school for over ten years with 3of my four children it is the school District that is exceptional the school is a very good school, but the continuous teacher turnover rate and the ridiculous discipline adherences in the playground can be frustrating to active healthy children wanting to play tag for example (not allowed). Overall some of the teachers are the best I have ever seen.

My son is iep and this school is by far the greatest school that my kids have gone to. In a short period my son advance from below grade to just under advanced level in 3 monthes. The staff is great and friendly.

After another year has gone by I can truly say that I couldn't be happier with the ways in which my student has been serviced. The principal has a passionate vision for children and it is seen everyday in her staff and students! I have and will continue to recommend this school to my friends and family!

Overall I think this is an ok school.But if you are looking for high power academics and super energetic-innovative teaching, you are not going to find it here. This school has gone through a lot of changes in the pass six years, and I do not think the school has found its way yet. The test scores are dropping and the atmosphere is slipping into increase apathy from the parents. Also, some of the teachers appear less concern about the students and even a bit frustrated with the new administration and the new pupil diversity. My child has had a good experience at this school but I am very glad this is his last year there.

Last modified East Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.