Bad
Good

Posted March 14, 2015
East Heritage is a wonderful school. It has a talented yet approachable principal and a highly trained staff that is creative and caring. The student body is ethnically diverse but I see all students, parents and staff interacting in a positive manner. This is a Title I school with an API of 862! Outstanding. It has an active PTO which sponsors many Fundraisers and student-family activities. My son and I are very happy to be part of the school community.

Posted March 10, 2010
I moved my 2 children here from private school 4 years ago because of the teacher support and rigorous academic program. I have been very pleased to be at East Heritage and a part of the constant API growth. GO EXPLORERS!!!

Posted July 29, 2009
I have been at this school for over ten years with 3of my four children it is the school District that is exceptional the school is a very good school, but the continuous teacher turnover rate and the ridiculous discipline adherences in the playground can be frustrating to active healthy children wanting to play tag for example (not allowed). Overall some of the teachers are the best I have ever seen.

Posted April 07, 2009
My son is iep and this school is by far the greatest school that my kids have gone to. In a short period my son advance from below grade to just under advanced level in 3 monthes. The staff is great and friendly.

Posted August 18, 2008
After another year has gone by I can truly say that I couldn't be happier with the ways in which my student has been serviced. The principal has a passionate vision for children and it is seen everyday in her staff and students! I have and will continue to recommend this school to my friends and family!

East Heritage Elementary School 3

Posted March 19, 2007
Overall I think this is an ok school.But if you are looking for high power academics and super energetic-innovative teaching, you are not going to find it here. This school has gone through a lot of changes in the pass six years, and I do not think the school has found its way yet. The test scores are dropping and the atmosphere is slipping into increase apathy from the parents. Also, some of the teachers appear less concern about the students and even a bit frustrated with the new administration and the new pupil diversity. My child has had a good experience at this school but I am very glad this is his last year there.

Posted September 08, 2005
We loved the school, hated to move away. Parent and teacher involvement was great.

Posted July 06, 2005
The school/teachers/PTA all work well together to make a great school. Although the size of the school might seem large, it truly feels like a family. Families are encouraged to participate in school functions such as 'Family Fun Night' which might include outdoor concerts or movies in the quad. We were very lucky to have the best teachers for our kids. They were always available for questions and other comments and made sure that our children received the best education.

Posted June 28, 2005
I believe the school district is small and it is a great benefit to the children. The teachers really care. The diversity is great.

Posted January 06, 2005
I felt the school has a strong academic focus that helps kids excel. The parent involvement is high. The classroom instruction is very coordinated so students can follow the same lesson plans.

14250 East Constitution Way, Fontana, CA  92336-3785
Last modified East Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Heritage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top