East Heritage Elementary School 0

Posted March 10, 2010
I moved my 2 children here from private school 4 years ago because of the teacher support and rigorous academic program. I have been very pleased to be at East Heritage and a part of the constant API growth. GO EXPLORERS!!!

East Heritage Elementary School 0

Posted July 29, 2009
I have been at this school for over ten years with 3of my four children it is the school District that is exceptional the school is a very good school, but the continuous teacher turnover rate and the ridiculous discipline adherences in the playground can be frustrating to active healthy children wanting to play tag for example (not allowed). Overall some of the teachers are the best I have ever seen.

East Heritage Elementary School 5

Posted April 07, 2009
My son is iep and this school is by far the greatest school that my kids have gone to. In a short period my son advance from below grade to just under advanced level in 3 monthes. The staff is great and friendly.

East Heritage Elementary School 5

Posted August 18, 2008
After another year has gone by I can truly say that I couldn't be happier with the ways in which my student has been serviced. The principal has a passionate vision for children and it is seen everyday in her staff and students! I have and will continue to recommend this school to my friends and family!

East Heritage Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2007

East Heritage Elementary School 3

Posted March 19, 2007
Overall I think this is an ok school.But if you are looking for high power academics and super energetic-innovative teaching, you are not going to find it here. This school has gone through a lot of changes in the pass six years, and I do not think the school has found its way yet. The test scores are dropping and the atmosphere is slipping into increase apathy from the parents. Also, some of the teachers appear less concern about the students and even a bit frustrated with the new administration and the new pupil diversity. My child has had a good experience at this school but I am very glad this is his last year there.

East Heritage Elementary School 3

Posted May 09, 2006
- a staff

East Heritage Elementary School 2

Posted January 20, 2006

East Heritage Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2005
We loved the school, hated to move away. Parent and teacher involvement was great.

East Heritage Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2005
- a staff

East Heritage Elementary School
14250 East Constitution Way, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified East Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Heritage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top