West Heritage Elementary School 1

Posted November 23, 2014
I'm glad I'm leaving this place. It's been a nightmare from day one. Thank God.

Posted September 05, 2014
This school is absolutely amazing. As far as I'm concerned, it should be rated at 10. I am a teacher in another well recognized district, but have chosen to keep my kids at West. I have 2 kids that attend this school, one who has been here from k to 5. It starts with the principal, Mr. L. He is truly a caring man and wants all students to enjoy school and be successful. The teachers recognize effort AND achievement. Most of them are veteran teachers. I highly recommend this school as a parent and an educator.

Posted April 28, 2014
west heritage elementary rules! The principal is great and also the Assistant Principal Ms. Todd! The teachers are very caring.

Posted August 19, 2013
This school is amazing! My kids have really flourished at this school. Mr.L is a true leader. Him an his staff are all approachable and will to help with the needs of children.

Posted August 01, 2013
Amazing Staff! From the minute my children started this school three years ago, we got a warm welcoming. My children felt very comfortable with their teachers and staff. Mr. L the principle is very hands on and knows all the kids by name. I feel my children are in a safe and positive environment in class and on the playground at all times. Thank you West Heritage Staff for making great memories for my children! Keep up the good work.

Posted May 09, 2013
Great School with high standards, great teachers and fun academic extra programs. The principal Mr.L is energetic and involved. He tries to learn all the students names and attends events out of school hours to encourage the students. Great teachers are what really makes this a special school. Mrs. Ashcraft is amazing! My child grew leap and bounds in her care. We often run into her on the weekends at the library checking out books for the class, true dedication giving up your weekends to improve your class. Mrs. Bustomonte and Mrs. Cope are wonderful as well. This is a great school in the Etiwanda School District.

Posted October 23, 2009

West Heritage Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
I think that West Heritage is an excellent school that has teachers that are dedicated, caring and well prepared. I have had a child in Ms. Martinez and Mrs. McIntosh class and have been very pleased by both teachers preparedness and knowledge as well as professionalism. West is the best.

West Heritage Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2009

Posted January 30, 2009
West is the best. The teachers are great. i have 2 children at west one in 4th and one in 1st. this school also has a great pta that trys hard to make every event special. the children are the first priority. any time i have needed extra direction with how to work with my child i have been given tremendous help. the teachers here really care. and the principle Mr. L is the best. he really takes time out to let the children and parents know that he cares.

West Heritage Elementary School
13690 West Constitution Way, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified West Heritage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Heritage Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top