Fontana, CA

Posted August 23, 2014
This school is one of the best in Fontana. You will not find a better principal or staff. The students take pride in the school and learning is definitely happening.

Posted August 23, 2014
The teachers and principal at Almeria are AMAZING! They go above and beyond to make sure their students succeed.

Posted August 23, 2014
I am honored to be a part of a dedicated and wonderful staff at Almeria!

Posted June 03, 2014
This school is GARBAGE....the staff is full of gossip, the teachers are there strictly for a pay check. My child was struck by a teacher that's too old to even be teaching. I went as far as reporting it to administration who was thought I should be forgiving because of the age of the teacher. I filled a report with the district where I got the " we'll look into it" speech. I would these people train my dog let alone my children.

Posted March 24, 2014
My daughter is now in her third year and is in 8th grade. Each year I thought it would get better. I now know I should of transferred her to etiwanda schools when I had the chance because I can't wait for the 2 months to be over. She has 3 teachers that are helping designing the new testing "core" and are absent 2-3 times a week. She has sub teachers more than her assigned ones. She has been getting robbed of an education. Where is accountability for teachers? Who planned this bright idea to not have regular teachers there to teach? Home schooling offers more!!

Posted February 14, 2013
I went to this school as a student for 3 years, it's the worst school I've ever been to, so much violence in this school, it's unbearable, The teachers are great, and dedicated to help you, but the children discipline Is definitely unsatisfactory, I've been terrorized in this school for 3 straight years, by the kids there, and so little done about it by staff, don't go to this school.

Posted March 29, 2012
I hate this school. I'm in mr Titus and mrs bettgers class and it's the absolute worst. It's rated a 4 out of 10 please don't come to Fontana unified. They have nothing to offer your children.

Almeria Middle School 4

Posted July 26, 2010
Im a student here and im going to be in 8th grade this year.So far in my school years here its been GREAT here! Though students honestly get no time to finish homework.

Almeria Middle School 4

Posted June 03, 2010
I am so happy with this school, but I would like more parent's participation. Thanks for save the music program.

Almeria Middle School

Posted May 13, 2010
The Teaching staff, as well as the Principal and the workers at Almeria are all very dedicated to making sure our children are in a safe and friendly atmosphere. I cannot be more pleased with my sons' learning! He is a 7th grader and he tells me that the Teachers find all the different ways to make sure that learning is fun! I can't say enough good about Almeria Middle School!

Almeria Middle School
7723 Almeria Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified Almeria Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Almeria Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top