Posted September 24, 2012
I am a former student of this school Class of 1999. I honestly think you get, what you get out of it. So it really depends on the kids who attend this school. I had some awesome teachers and remember that I learned a lot. It was a crowded school, but it always does depend on the character of each kid. I was ready to graduate by my Junior year but chose not to. I became a medical assistant during my Senior year. I also got an internship at Kaiser Permanente during my Senior year which was awesome. I really think it depends on the teens on what their influence towards the future is. :)

Posted August 29, 2011
A great place to work with a dedicated staff and faculty. They now offer some courses that will be important scaffolds to the future.

Posted August 02, 2011
Awesome place to be with great teachers. Love this school and the new direction it has taken.

Posted November 11, 2010
Fontana is a great school that provides quality education. It has a dedicated staff that works hard on a daily basis to improve the lives of its students. I have seen first hand how hard the staff works for the students at Fontana. The students are also wonderful.

Fontana High School 2

Posted October 08, 2010
I used to attend this school and it was very hard to see any motivation for intelligence in that school. it seemed more like they were trying to "keep the peace" rather than promote an education. I was in a lot of the Advanced placement classes ad it was just sad the amount of priority we got let alone in regular classes. All they seemed to care about was helping everybody graduate regardless if they learned anything. My friend graduated here and still wrote an essay like a fifth grader. They fired many great teachers just out of seniority not out of quality and just shifted teachers around regardless if they were equipped and knowledgeable in the subject.

Fontana High School 1

Posted May 07, 2008
My biggest complaint about fohi is the lack of accountability on the teachers part. My son has been on an IEP for 2 years and I have regular meetings with the teachers. Not once have all the teachers been there all together, some rarely come, and two of the teachers I have never met, even though one of them has sent letters insisting on a parent/teacher meeting!on a parent teahcer

Fontana High School 2

Posted December 13, 2007

Fontana High School 3

Posted October 29, 2007
Fontana High School is an average school. The new principal is trying to communicate with the parents more by having more parent meetings. Most teachers are good. The schools student population is 4200. I believe with the new principal that the school will go in the right direction.

Posted September 28, 2007

Fontana High School 3

Posted November 14, 2006
- a former student
If you are going to be in the Fontana Unified School District, then Fontana High proves to be the best of the other high schools in regard to sports, student activities, and the teachers. However, if you are thinking about moving here, do not if you are concerned about your student's education.

Fontana High School
9453 Citrus Avenue, Fontana, CA  92335
Last modified Fontana High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fontana High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top