Fontana, CA

Posted April 10, 2014
My two daughters are doing great at this school. The teachers nice and want the children succeed and enjoy learning.

Posted October 17, 2013
I love this school. Between myself, my children, nieces and nephews we have been coming to Juniper for many years. The staff is very friendly. The teachers know what they should be doing. There seems to be a big push for technology which is really good for the society that we are living in at this time. 5 stars

Juniper Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
This school has a lot of heart. Many families come back year after year bringing back next generations. They feel comfortable with teachers and staff. Most teachers are dedicated and care about the kids. The push for reading and technology is more advanced than other well off areas. The parental support is lacking but the school puts on numerous classes and activities all year. It's time for the parents to step up and care about their children and be more involved.

Posted August 01, 2013
Juniper Elementary fits the category of a "Great School." The school community of students, parents, and staff is committed to ensuring students are on course to complete High School and have the option, if they choose, to go to college. We have interventions in place for students who need extra time and support to meet grade level standards as well enrichment for students who already have mastered certain grade level standards and need to be challenged. The teachers are and staff are committed to educating kids and take their jobs very serious. The collaborative culture of the school has prevented Juniper Elementary from going into Program Improvement. They have made their growth targets every year for state and federal accountablity measures. Great place for kids and an amazing place to work.

Posted August 01, 2013
Juniper is a Great School. The outside is over 50 years old. But what is inside is what counts. Character Counts and College Bound is what teachers and students know. There is "No Excuses" at Juniper. We are always trying to excel and achieve greatness through constant collaborative grade level teams using research based products and supportive data. We are a 800 school that has made growth every year and never been in program improvement. All the teachers work together across grade spans to help All Students to be successful. Accelerated Reader and Smart Technology is in all classrooms. This school is all about "Kids"!!!

Juniper Elementary School 3

Posted September 25, 2011
This school is successful due to the effort of some teachers. I had a wounderfull experience with a wounderfull teacher that more than just a knowledge teacher is a wounderfull humanbeing. She encourage me to become more involved with my kids education and showed me that us as parents are our kidst 1st teacher and with the help of a truly gifted teacher our kids succeed even more. Thank you Mrs.MACEY. You really make a difference. And thank you for being one of a kind from all the rest of the teacher you do keep parents involved and u realy motivate us to become involved in our kids success.GOD BLESS YOU.l

Posted July 30, 2008
This school is great! The teachers and staff know their students too. My daughter has excelled in her reading writing and math skills due to the diligence of her teachers. I truly appreciate the efforts of the teachers.

Posted April 27, 2007
Great school! I really like this school and so do my children. Great caring teachers! I saw another review that bad talked this school and I have to disagree. I do know that they had a Pajama reading party once so people wore slippers but besides that I have not seen anything bad about it. Great after school program and great reading intervention program!

Juniper Elementary School 2

Posted February 05, 2007

Juniper Elementary School 3

Posted June 18, 2004
The teachers are excellent here. They really know there stuff. The school lacks parent involement. There is not much extra for the children either. The school has been better and I'm sure with work they will get there again.

Juniper Elementary School
7655 Juniper Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified Juniper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Juniper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top