Fontana, CA

Posted February 15, 2012
ive been in that school for 7 years and when i left for 6th grade i couldnt let it go i love and recommend it if your new well no problem Mango makes you feel at home love and miss kimberly

Posted May 06, 2010
This school is the best school in Fontana My son has attended Mango for 3 years.Im pleased to say that the teachers @ Mango Do care about the future of there kids.I as the parent of a child there at Mango will highly recomend this school.I want to Thank Mango Principal &Teachers for all you true involment in my childs education. future.

Mango Elementary School 2

Posted May 02, 2010
I have had nothing but problems since we transferred here. Bad communication from teacher, staff, and principal. There are a lot of bullying. My children have endeared physical and emotionally and staff is afraid to discuss anything. Very frustrating. The worst school year ever. For the district, the school curiculum is good. My kids, I believe are where they need to be. Average. Need more programs to excell and help students excell.

Posted February 26, 2010
Mango elementary is the best school! their curriculm,staff, EVERYONE is GREAT there! They are a NO EXCUSE UNIVERSITY!

Posted July 25, 2008
This is the best school in the area. The teachers and staff actually care about the students, not to mention they keep the grounds safe and clean.

Mango Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2008
My first year and we hated! Not ones did my child attend a computer lab or a music class. The Library did not have the first graders take A.R. Test, I dont even know if this school provides them. My childs class ran out of paper at least 3 times so no homework packets were available. Just horrible!

Posted January 25, 2008
The best school every ! You have to see it for your self.

Posted July 11, 2007
The principal and teachers seem very commited to the childrens education and encourage parent involvement. We are very impressed with the school.

Posted June 13, 2007
Mango is an excellent school. The teachers and the students are so well prepared. They are doing an excellent job!

Posted April 29, 2007

Mango Elementary School
7450 Mango Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified Mango Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mango Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top