Fontana A. B. Miller High School 5

Posted July 15, 2013
AB is a Great school anybody who says otherwise doesn't go here or went in a bad time,but the school really has changed.Staff is great they care about students only with the exception of a few.Coaches for any sports program care more about the student excelling in academics first,and if you have a problem you can always talk to them.

Fontana A. B. Miller High School 2

Posted May 09, 2013
As a former student, the principle was never to be seen and some of the counselors treated me as if I were just some 'lost' student that wasn't going to go anywhere. This school felt like it was very divided as opposed to a school like Summit. There were few extracurricular activities, and the ones I was remotely interested in was led by unprofessional teachers who just wanted to facebook everyone. In spite of what the staff thought of me, I graduated (I refused to walk) and am now in university nearly finished with my credentials. I think the school needs a fresh change, establish a sense of unity with the staff and students, and needs to model a school like Summit or like Sequoia middle school which has recently made a positive turn as well.

Fontana A. B. Miller High School 4

Posted February 06, 2012
I attended school for 2 and a half years and the teachers were friendly and helpful, some of them had a nice system, I had trouble at my old school with math, and at the end of the year I was a B+ and A - student.

Fontana A. B. Miller High School 2

Posted April 17, 2011
Definitely agree with the assessment of the dance program posted March 26, 2011. Fantastic program! We also like that the coach for the girls varsity basketball team requires that the varsity players maintain a 3.3 GPA or risk not playing. Much more stringent than other schools that allow their players to skate by with the CIF-minimum. How sad that a few extracurricular programs are the highlight of the school.

Fontana A. B. Miller High School 4

Posted March 26, 2011
School definitely has its challenges but offers some outstanding programs. One of those being the dance program....The dance program is the best in the Inland Empire and also offers a dance conservatory for students who are interested in pursuing dance after high school. The program offers Royal Academy of Dance ballet certification and has strong relationships with several college dance program. The program rivals many performing arts high school dance programs. It has (was) an amazing experience for my student.....he is currently at Cal State Long Beach as a ...... dance major. :)

Fontana A. B. Miller High School 3

Posted April 12, 2010

Fontana A. B. Miller High School 1

Posted February 12, 2010

Fontana A. B. Miller High School 1

Posted December 12, 2009
As someone who went to this school, I will say this is the worst high school ever! There are only a handful of teachers who truly care about their students, a few being Mr. Fraley (A math teacher), Mrs. Jensen (a history teacher) and Ms. Minor (an art teacher). As a future parent I would never let my kids step foot in any of their class'. -Sueann

Fontana A. B. Miller High School 0

Posted December 08, 2009
This school really is the best. Currently as a former student of A.B. Miller, I got to say my 4 years at this school i enjoyed. All i got to say is, join extracircu activities, because it makes your experience more useful and well worth it. Many people who believe this school to be the worst is because their student or experience they had, they didn't take advantage of what this school has to offer. Each student needs to become involve to make this school better. I took ASB, Yearbook, joined Disneyclub. I took a few exciting courses such as Photography, i loved it and learned alot! Stained glass was another best class i took, i enjoyed the class and instrutor! Met alot of teachers that cared. I enjoyed each of their company and miss them alot!

Fontana A. B. Miller High School 5

Posted September 24, 2009
Its such a great school; great classes for academic, arts, athlethes

Fontana A. B. Miller High School
6821 Oleander Avenue, Fontana, CA  92336
Last modified Fontana A. B. Miller High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fontana A. B. Miller High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 38 reviews.