Fontana, CA

Oak Park Elementary School 3

Posted December 02, 2014
The teachers are very caring and hard working. Whenever my child needs help, they have gotten the help they needed and the teachers have done an amazing job communicating with me. However, I have heard some of the comments that have been said to students by the supervising staff on the playground to students, and was not too pleased with this. It seems that discipline issues are not dealt with on the playground. It would be nice to also see more activities to get the kids more involved at school.

Posted May 26, 2014
Oak Park has enabled for my children to excel and gave them the opportunity to advance their knowledge.

Posted March 26, 2013
Oak Park has been an amazing experience for my children. The teachers and the principal are very involved with the parents and have great communication. They also make sure that each student is challenged and learning at a pace that is apropiate for their skill level. My oldest will be moving on to jr high after this year and I only hope our next experience with another school will be as great as the one we have had at Oak Park.

Oak Park Elementary School 4

Posted February 03, 2010
Oak Park Elementary School is a great school! The teachers genuinely care about the children's success and well being. The principal takes time to interact with students and teachers. My son is an Honor Roll student who enjoys going to school everyday. Thanks to all his teachers thus far for helping enstill in him just how important an education is. We do need a little bit more parent participation...the teachers can't do it all on their own.

Oak Park Elementary School 0

Posted August 23, 2008
my son was in kinder there and I had to pull him out they have no control of the children in t he cafeteria they are alone with almost no supervision and also the kids get no recess time my son cried the whole time I now have switched him to a better school and now hope for the best.

Posted August 14, 2008
My Son's Teacher was Mrs. D'Anna & she helped my son come out of his shell & excelled in Kidergarten. He graduated with Honor Roll & now my son is in 1st Grade & he is doing so good. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 10 especially for Teachers!

Posted February 29, 2008
The teachers are great and my son loves it.

Oak Park Elementary School 4

Posted March 30, 2006
My child has attended this school for the past 2 years. The atmosphere of Oak Park Elem. is one of care, education, and positive experiences. The teachers there appear to care about the children receiving a good education and a positve learning experience. The administration does a great job of informing parents of all activities and services that are pertinent to the school. The curriculum taught at Oak Park is good, but I would like to see more Language Arts development implemented (eg. spending a bit more time on things like writing a complete reports). On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate this school an 8.

Posted January 21, 2006

Oak Park Elementary School 3

Posted January 24, 2005
My son is only in Kindergarden, His teacher Mrs. Bradshaw is very nice. The only thing is that they don't have extra activities in the school. I would say the school is fine...not the best

Oak Park Elementary School
14200 Live Oak Avenue, Fontana, CA  92337
Last modified Oak Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top