Fontana, CA

Palmetto Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2013
My son has gone to Palmetto for 2 years now. They do Family Fit Fridays and that's about it for the kids. I heard about carnivals but they stopped that. I think they could improve on disciplinary actions. On multiple occasions, my son has lost weeks of recess for being a kid - running around, playing tag and chase - sometimes kids get hurt and its an accident ... I don't think my son should be punished in that fashion. We're taking him out of the school. I'd consider him staying there if it weren't for 2 years of this. I feel that my son is being held back in a class where the higher students aren't challenged, he's kind of just floating on. And they wonder why he doesn't pay attention. Hes bored! I hope they figure out a better way of challenging the children that are already at their trimester/yearly goals. My son shouldn't be bored in class.

Palmetto Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2006
The school has a very involved PTA, they plan carnivals, and magic shows for the community. Parent and family volunteers are always welcomed.

Palmetto Elementary School 2

Posted May 06, 2006

Palmetto Elementary School 3

Posted September 26, 2005

Palmetto Elementary School
9325 Palmetto Avenue, Fontana, CA  92335
Last modified Palmetto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palmetto Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top