Fontana, CA

Palmetto Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2013
My son has gone to Palmetto for 2 years now. They do Family Fit Fridays and that's about it for the kids. I heard about carnivals but they stopped that. I think they could improve on disciplinary actions. On multiple occasions, my son has lost weeks of recess for being a kid - running around, playing tag and chase - sometimes kids get hurt and its an accident ... I don't think my son should be punished in that fashion. We're taking him out of the school. I'd consider him staying there if it weren't for 2 years of this. I feel that my son is being held back in a class where the higher students aren't challenged, he's kind of just floating on. And they wonder why he doesn't pay attention. Hes bored! I hope they figure out a better way of challenging the children that are already at their trimester/yearly goals. My son shouldn't be bored in class.

Palmetto Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2006
The school has a very involved PTA, they plan carnivals, and magic shows for the community. Parent and family volunteers are always welcomed.

Palmetto Elementary School
9325 Palmetto Avenue, Fontana, CA  92335
Last modified Palmetto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palmetto Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top