Bad
Good

Excellent school. Very dedicated staff. My children enjoy coming here and are all excelling academically.

My son is a first grader this year and he loves his class and his teacher! He has had a rough start beginning with two years of preschool instead of kindergarten and due to district rules, he is required to start first grade because he was already six. I was not sure how well he would adjust to first grade, but i'm quite surprised at how well he is doing. I'm positive it is because of how patient his teacher is (Mrs. Adair) and how willing she is to work with him and help him because he does have a harder time focusing and getting adjusted. I'm happy with this school because it seems like they have great teachers who care about the kids and also a pretty active principal who also seems like he loves his job and cares about the students.

Great school for my children they like it feel good at school. This School have very teachers. Another reason was to keep my children here was do they have a very good Principal. He involve in the activities of the school.

I choose to have my children attend Shadow Hills than their home school. Great leadership, very safe! Great school!

This school is very pleasent looking the staff are friendly and always very helpful either on the phone or in person. I would highly recommend this school to any families in the area. GO HAWKS!!!!!!

I like this school beacuse the teachers are involved in school activities, they listen to youre needs, the pta staff are wonderful for providing school needs.

Shadow Hills is a good school. I felt really comfortable with my child being their from kindergarten to the fifth grade. Now that he has recently completed the elementary years we are on to another journey. I would have really like to have seen a little more involvement with not just my child, but others as well. Of course no school/teacher is perfect, but I do hope that they will continue to strive and do their best.

Shadow hills is a great school the teachers are caring and the staff is also great They are always looking out for their well being.

Last modified Shadow Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.