Bad
Good

My daughter attended preschool and I was not happy with the teacher . I know that preschool is not a mandatory but I though the teacher would teach more. I did my hrs but I never saw the teacher teaching them.the teacher was always on the computer. My daughter did not learn nothing while being there.

Tokay is the best school. My teacher Ms. Hathor and principal Mrs. Stringer are so nice. I have been going there since preschool. It is so awesome and amazing. All of my best friends are going to there. Once again I love this school like my second home. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL

This is the best school my child has gone to I lived in Los Angeles county where the teacher were mean and yelled at the kids. They also handed out packets that had too many pages and she never explained how to do it my kids always cried cause they were frustrated. This school explains to the kids what to do but my kids say she told us how but I forgot so at least I know she did explain it. Sometime they get homework that I cant even figure out so I know its a challenge for my kids. Also safe school locks and no longer let parents in though the gates in the mornings or after school.

This school has changed for the better once they changed principles Mrs.Stringer has made improvements to this school were kids really want to learn. Gives prizes to kids who turn in their homework all week. Some teacher let you volunteer in the class while others feel its a distraction. Just like all schools in the US you get some bad teachers you get some good. The school itself is a great school. At another school a principle said things about my child that was not called for. Many activies for the kids to do here. Cathy who works here all the kids love her. TOKAY IS GREAT

Very safe and great friendly Mrs Stringer and her staff have school activities often and only release the kids when they see the parents.

This school lacks a lot of communication between teachers and parents.

My son recently started Kindergarten this year and I am so far really happy with the teacher. The only thing that has bothered me is the fact that they were late on giving forms about the school out like picture day, calender of events etc. I would think the 1st day you get all that but they wererunning late. Also the lunch for the kinders are free is pretty cool. I just advise parents to get involved in this school as I am planning to. OH and the new principal is really nice! :)

I am a parent of a a successful third grade student! I LOVE TOKAY! Mr. Abernathy has made a huge impact on the school and he cares! His leadership is exceptional! I have never seen a more visible force on a school campus! He is EVERYWHERE! He is an excellent role model and a positive influence for students and parents alike! Thank you Tokay and Mr. Abernathy!

this school has shown many improvemements in the past couple years with the coming of the new principal Mr. Abernathy!!!

My kids were in that school until I relocated. But this was the best school my kids have ever been to. The teachers are great mrs. Butler helped my son alot and praises him. The principal was also the best he is very helpful understanding and so forth. I recommend this school 100%. Thank you..

Last modified Tokay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.