Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This is our second year at this school and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The teachers, supervisors and TLC staff are all amazing. My daughter loves this school and I can't wait for my second child to start this upcoming year.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has what called PAWS rules that the students need to standby. It helps build character and empathy for others

Teachers and staff are incredible abs believe in every one of the students. PTA and the Foundation help our students and the school so much.

My grandson Son go there and has been very glad he is at this school.

I feel this way because when I was enrolled I got harassed and bullied over the way I looked and my race, I can remember it like yesterday and I have haunting memories to this school that are permanent. The teachers were positive and helpful but the students were rude and snobby, it was hard to make friends in this school because of looks and race. I would NOT enroll again!

My 2 kids attend this school. We used to be in Irvine Unified. I like this school and district better. Parent involvement is high due to it being an upper middle class area with a lot of stay at home moms and dads who are working professionals with flexible schedules. There are many wonderful teachers at this school who actually live in the area and are involved in other aspects of our community such as Saddleback Church. It is also a beautiful campus with the best views in Orange County. This school has free after school childcare, which other districts do not offer. There are also a lot of other after school activities offered. The demographics at this school are much more well rounded than some of the Irvine schools, especially the newer ones. The principal is very nice. I recommend this school.

My child is currently enrolled in this school. This school has some of the best teachers, but the PTA of this school is one of the worst. Awards are given (for e.g Science Fair) based on who you know in PTA, (or if your Mom is a class Mom etc), and NOT on merit. There is no motivational stuff that is done for the students. Kids are given food coupon rather than certificates or medals for their in class achievement. If there is an outside field trip planned, and the weather is 100 degrees outside, the school goes ahead with the field trip, with minimum to none consideration for the health of the kids. The school management spends more time on fund collection schemes (from parents), than ways to improve API score, or ways to motivate and reward the deserving kids for better performance.

I know foothill ranch elementary school... My two kids are studying in this school. very good school !! Teachers are very friendly,and helpful.Before we were in Irvine school..I like this school and teachers than Irvine school..

Very good school. Kind & dedicated teachers! This school uses : SMART Boards Doc Cams SMART Notebook SRI My daughter here is very happy & progressing great! Lot of after-school activities to choose from which is so helpful !!!

Very nice school..my daughter just changed the district and joined here this year..so exciting...she is so happy and satisfied that we made the right choice...great PTA & GATE program..thanks to the dedicated and kind teachers !!! 3 CHEERS!!!

Last modified Foothill Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.