Foothill Ranch, CA
Students enrolled: 1,133

Foothill Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2015
My grandson Son go there and has been very glad he is at this school.

Foothill Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted July 21, 2015
I feel this way because when I was enrolled I got harassed and bullied over the way I looked and my race, I can remember it like yesterday and I have haunting memories to this school that are permanent. The teachers were positive and helpful but the students were rude and snobby, it was hard to make friends in this school because of looks and race. I would NOT enroll again!

Posted February 17, 2015
My 2 kids attend this school. We used to be in Irvine Unified. I like this school and district better. Parent involvement is high due to it being an upper middle class area with a lot of stay at home moms and dads who are working professionals with flexible schedules. There are many wonderful teachers at this school who actually live in the area and are involved in other aspects of our community such as Saddleback Church. It is also a beautiful campus with the best views in Orange County. This school has free after school childcare, which other districts do not offer. There are also a lot of other after school activities offered. The demographics at this school are much more well rounded than some of the Irvine schools, especially the newer ones. The principal is very nice. I recommend this school.

Foothill Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted May 29, 2014
My child is currently enrolled in this school. This school has some of the best teachers, but the PTA of this school is one of the worst. Awards are given (for e.g Science Fair) based on who you know in PTA, (or if your Mom is a class Mom etc), and NOT on merit. There is no motivational stuff that is done for the students. Kids are given food coupon rather than certificates or medals for their in class achievement. If there is an outside field trip planned, and the weather is 100 degrees outside, the school goes ahead with the field trip, with minimum to none consideration for the health of the kids. The school management spends more time on fund collection schemes (from parents), than ways to improve API score, or ways to motivate and reward the deserving kids for better performance.

Posted April 28, 2014
I know foothill ranch elementary school... My two kids are studying in this school. very good school !! Teachers are very friendly,and helpful.Before we were in Irvine school..I like this school and teachers than Irvine school..

Posted December 18, 2013
Very good school. Kind & dedicated teachers! This school uses : SMART Boards Doc Cams SMART Notebook SRI My daughter here is very happy & progressing great! Lot of after-school activities to choose from which is so helpful !!!

Posted December 13, 2013
Very nice school..my daughter just changed the district and joined here this year..so exciting...she is so happy and satisfied that we made the right choice...great PTA & GATE program..thanks to the dedicated and kind teachers !!! 3 CHEERS!!!

Posted October 08, 2013
My son just started here. It's been great so far. The teachers are great and the school strictly enforces rules. Great FRKF. The homework materials are great and upto expectations.

Posted April 25, 2013
This school is amazing! What a terrific GATE (gifted and talented education) this school has and teachers that really care. Thie student body is well diversified. Outstanding PTA and FRKF (local kid's foundation) that make this school shine with extra programs most schools can't offer. The parents' involvement in this school is second to none. I have two boys that graduated from this school and they now straight A students - one of my kids is at OCSA (a charter performing arts high school and voted one of the best schools in the NATION). I also have a younger child at this school who loves it and is receiving the best education our tax dollars can offer. This is a community of smart, involved and kind people and this is reflected in the quality of the teachers and students alike. Anyone who doesn't like this school is an ANOMALY and obviously has their own individual issues. No school is perfect, but I feel like I gave my kid's the best by living in this community and sending them to this wonderful school.

Posted January 24, 2013
My son has been at this school for two years and is doing quite well. The teachers and other staff members that I have met are great. Classes are a bit overcrowded, but I know that is true of most California public schools today. From what I have seen in my son's classroom, his teacher is doing the best and the most that she can. It helps that there is a lot of parent involvement here. It seems as if there is often at least one parent helping in the lower grade classrooms.

Foothill Ranch Elementary School
1 Torino Drive, Foothill Ranch, CA  92691
Last modified Foothill Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Foothill Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top