Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted March 30, 2016
This is our second year at this school and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The teachers, supervisors and TLC staff are all amazing. My daughter loves this school and I can't wait for my second child to start this upcoming year.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 21, 2015
The school has what called PAWS rules that the students need to standby. It helps build character and empathy for others

Posted November 20, 2015
Teachers and staff are incredible abs believe in every one of the students. PTA and the Foundation help our students and the school so much.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 20, 2015
All the teachers are awesome! They believe in their students and make them feel like they can achieve their goals and help them get there. The teachers are so invested in the kids and they all try their very best to communicate with the parents on an individual basis so that their kids aren't left behind and that the parents can be involved in their kids education. I love the teachers at Foothill Ranch Elem and I love that they love heir students

Foothill Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2015
My grandson Son go there and has been very glad he is at this school.

Foothill Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted July 21, 2015
I feel this way because when I was enrolled I got harassed and bullied over the way I looked and my race, I can remember it like yesterday and I have haunting memories to this school that are permanent. The teachers were positive and helpful but the students were rude and snobby, it was hard to make friends in this school because of looks and race. I would NOT enroll again!

Posted February 17, 2015
My 2 kids attend this school. We used to be in Irvine Unified. I like this school and district better. Parent involvement is high due to it being an upper middle class area with a lot of stay at home moms and dads who are working professionals with flexible schedules. There are many wonderful teachers at this school who actually live in the area and are involved in other aspects of our community such as Saddleback Church. It is also a beautiful campus with the best views in Orange County. This school has free after school childcare, which other districts do not offer. There are also a lot of other after school activities offered. The demographics at this school are much more well rounded than some of the Irvine schools, especially the newer ones. The principal is very nice. I recommend this school.

Foothill Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted May 29, 2014
My child is currently enrolled in this school. This school has some of the best teachers, but the PTA of this school is one of the worst. Awards are given (for e.g Science Fair) based on who you know in PTA, (or if your Mom is a class Mom etc), and NOT on merit. There is no motivational stuff that is done for the students. Kids are given food coupon rather than certificates or medals for their in class achievement. If there is an outside field trip planned, and the weather is 100 degrees outside, the school goes ahead with the field trip, with minimum to none consideration for the health of the kids. The school management spends more time on fund collection schemes (from parents), than ways to improve API score, or ways to motivate and reward the deserving kids for better performance.

Posted April 28, 2014
I know foothill ranch elementary school... My two kids are studying in this school. very good school !! Teachers are very friendly,and helpful.Before we were in Irvine school..I like this school and teachers than Irvine school..

Posted December 18, 2013
Very good school. Kind & dedicated teachers! This school uses : SMART Boards Doc Cams SMART Notebook SRI My daughter here is very happy & progressing great! Lot of after-school activities to choose from which is so helpful !!!

1 Torino Drive, Foothill Ranch, CA  92610
Last modified Foothill Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.