Bad
Good

Fortuna Union High School 4

Posted August 05, 2013
I attended FUHS for my senior year of high school and I really liked it. The class sizes were smaller than I was used to, which gave me more access to the teachers if I needed it. Because of the school size and layout, getting to my classes on time was easy. The discipline and consequences for breaking school rules was fair and realistic. The school spirit and love of extracurricular activities was phenomenal! Overall a wonderful experience for my final year of high school!

Fortuna Union High School 5

Posted January 12, 2010
My two sons enjoyed going to Fortuna High. They were well prepared for their lives after high school and have both been very successful since. One went on to attend the California Institute of Technology and the other is a successful musician in the Hollywood/Los Angeles area. Fortuna High has very strong programs in both these areas. One son recently commented that the support the community of Fortuna gives it's students is amazing and he will always remember that fondly.

Fortuna Union High School 5

Posted May 27, 2009
I attended FUHS all 4 years and enjoy 95% of my time there. I found that there was little of the typical bullying, taunting, and whatnot that students usually deal with. I had great friends, wonderful teachers and a great education. I would recommend this to any future student.

Fortuna Union High School 1

Posted August 26, 2003
I think that Fortuna High School needs to work on being more diverse. Since leaving the school I have learned more about the world than while attending school there.

Fortuna Union High School 4

Posted July 14, 2003
I think Fortuna Union High School is a great school. It is small, so you know everyone and there are not any gangs.Not much trouble goes on, I mean there are those occasional fights, but those happen everywhere.But over all I like this school and hope my high school years get even better here.

Fortuna Union High School
379 12th Street, Fortuna, CA  95540-2398
Last modified Fortuna Union High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fortuna Union High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top