PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Feel beyond blessed to have had Fountain Valley Montessori as my child's first school. My daughter started at two years old and left at the age of five to move onto public school. I was nervous for the public school transition but the wonderful Ms. Paula more then prepared my daughter. After attending my daughters open house tonight I was completely surprised to hear that my daughter is top in her class in reading and math. Her focus and work ethic shocks her new teacher. All I could think was that's all Ms. Paula's doing. Ms. Paula puts all her heart and energy into her class and it truly showed everyday when I would pick up my daughter. Fountain Valley has great staff and caring teachers. Not to mention a beautiful and clean facility with classrooms fully stocked with Montessori materials. Thank you Ms. Paula for starting my girls future on the right path and loving us all.

I absolutely love this school and cannot say enough wonderful things about it! My son started in Ms. Jamie's class when he was just two years old. Ms. Jamie is the most genuinely kind, loving, caring and patient individual I have ever met. It's amazing how she treats every single child like her very own (with lots of hugs and pats, and playfulness, and attention). Now my son is four and in Ms. Stephanie's class. Ms. Stephanie is awesome too! Seriously, how did they get all these amazing teachers all under one roof?! This year, we have a big decision to make. We'd love for him to stay and continue on to Ms. Paula's class or Ms. Riza's (two more amazing teachers here), but now our two year old daughter is in Ms. Jamie's class and it is getting expensive! Indeed, a tough decision ahead. I wish we could keep the kids here forever. The school is clean and modern. They recently installed a lot of new security features to maintain the safety of all the students and staff. Overall, this school is simply a wonderful place where I feel my children are growing and learning, treated with respect and kindness, and nurtured with lots of attention and love. I highly recommend this school!

My child came in shy and clinging to me. Within 2 months my son ran into school to great Ms. Jamie who of course ran to him with open arms. Thank you Fountain Valley Montessori for transforming my shy little boy into an independent curious toddler!

I couldn't have asked for a better environment for my 2 boys. Although they are very different in personality and demeanor, they both are excelling in such a loving and nurturing environment. I am constantly amazed by how much they are learning from math and reading to manners and social skills at such a young age (2 & 4). I feel they are getting the best foundation for their future at FVMC.

My child had a terrible experience at this school. It had a terrible effect on our family. Thank god that we found a wonderful preschool in the area with excellent teachers. My child is now excelling, but it took a awhile for the damage to be undone. I would not recommend this school to anyone other than a mellow and completely compliant child. They do not have the skill, tools, or knowledge to deal with children outside a very narrow range.

The task for looking for the right school for your child can be very daunting. My search ended when I toured Fountain Valley Montessori. I was impressed with the location of the school and the layout of the beautiful facility. Each classroom was very spacious and clean. When I took the school tour, the year was 2005. Since then, I have had another child and both children now attend Fountain Valley Montessori. I really believe in the Montessori approach and this school has been a perfect fit for my family. Each day I bring my children to school, I am welcomed with a warm greeting and smile from the office staff. It is so nice to have my children in a place where they are safe and well-cared for on a daily basis. I believe that this school has set the foundation for my children to learn to the best of their ability and the teachers and staff work tirelessly to put our children first. I know I have made the right choice for our family and would recommend this school to anyone.

My family loves Fountain Valley Montessori!! The classrooms are beautiful and they have a great staff! I have had of my children there and we have had the luck of having both of them with Ms. Kellie. We feel very blessed to experienced this school and recommend it to everyone!

My daughter went here for four years and was above average in reading and writing thanks to the excellent teachers. My son is now attending and is learning self control, manners, and of course to read! thank you!

Asbsolutely the best school. Their teaching style is wonderful. My son gets up every morning exciting about going to school. Ms. Christina and Ms. Kelli are warm and caring. They focus both on the acedemics and social graces. The key on acedemics is they teach to where your child is in each subject. They don't just start with the letter 'a' because you are 4.

FV Montessori is the gold standard for Montessori schools. Both of my kids have attended since they were two years old. The academic standards are incredible! They teach to the child's level, whatever that is. Imagine a kindergarden student reading at 4th grade level! That says it all. This school is also very strong on manners and developing self control for the student.

Last modified Fountain Valley Montessori Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5