Posted January 12, 2014
I absolutely love this school and cannot say enough wonderful things about it! My son started in Ms. Jamie's class when he was just two years old. Ms. Jamie is the most genuinely kind, loving, caring and patient individual I have ever met. It's amazing how she treats every single child like her very own (with lots of hugs and pats, and playfulness, and attention). Now my son is four and in Ms. Stephanie's class. Ms. Stephanie is awesome too! Seriously, how did they get all these amazing teachers all under one roof?! This year, we have a big decision to make. We'd love for him to stay and continue on to Ms. Paula's class or Ms. Riza's (two more amazing teachers here), but now our two year old daughter is in Ms. Jamie's class and it is getting expensive! Indeed, a tough decision ahead. I wish we could keep the kids here forever. The school is clean and modern. They recently installed a lot of new security features to maintain the safety of all the students and staff. Overall, this school is simply a wonderful place where I feel my children are growing and learning, treated with respect and kindness, and nurtured with lots of attention and love. I highly recommend this school!

Posted March 09, 2012
My child came in shy and clinging to me. Within 2 months my son ran into school to great Ms. Jamie who of course ran to him with open arms. Thank you Fountain Valley Montessori for transforming my shy little boy into an independent curious toddler!

Posted February 16, 2012
I couldn't have asked for a better environment for my 2 boys. Although they are very different in personality and demeanor, they both are excelling in such a loving and nurturing environment. I am constantly amazed by how much they are learning from math and reading to manners and social skills at such a young age (2 & 4). I feel they are getting the best foundation for their future at FVMC.

Fountain Valley Montessori Center 1

Posted February 08, 2012
My child had a terrible experience at this school. It had a terrible effect on our family. Thank god that we found a wonderful preschool in the area with excellent teachers. My child is now excelling, but it took a awhile for the damage to be undone. I would not recommend this school to anyone other than a mellow and completely compliant child. They do not have the skill, tools, or knowledge to deal with children outside a very narrow range.

Posted June 13, 2011
The task for looking for the right school for your child can be very daunting. My search ended when I toured Fountain Valley Montessori. I was impressed with the location of the school and the layout of the beautiful facility. Each classroom was very spacious and clean. When I took the school tour, the year was 2005. Since then, I have had another child and both children now attend Fountain Valley Montessori. I really believe in the Montessori approach and this school has been a perfect fit for my family. Each day I bring my children to school, I am welcomed with a warm greeting and smile from the office staff. It is so nice to have my children in a place where they are safe and well-cared for on a daily basis. I believe that this school has set the foundation for my children to learn to the best of their ability and the teachers and staff work tirelessly to put our children first. I know I have made the right choice for our family and would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted May 08, 2010
My family loves Fountain Valley Montessori!! The classrooms are beautiful and they have a great staff! I have had of my children there and we have had the luck of having both of them with Ms. Kellie. We feel very blessed to experienced this school and recommend it to everyone!

Posted August 11, 2008
My daughter went here for four years and was above average in reading and writing thanks to the excellent teachers. My son is now attending and is learning self control, manners, and of course to read! thank you!

Posted May 18, 2008
Asbsolutely the best school. Their teaching style is wonderful. My son gets up every morning exciting about going to school. Ms. Christina and Ms. Kelli are warm and caring. They focus both on the acedemics and social graces. The key on acedemics is they teach to where your child is in each subject. They don't just start with the letter 'a' because you are 4.

Posted March 02, 2008
FV Montessori is the gold standard for Montessori schools. Both of my kids have attended since they were two years old. The academic standards are incredible! They teach to the child's level, whatever that is. Imagine a kindergarden student reading at 4th grade level! That says it all. This school is also very strong on manners and developing self control for the student.

Posted September 28, 2007
My Daughter went to Fountain Valley for 3 yrs. She loved it and I loved all of the teachers and Mrs. Christina the director. She learned so much! We cried on her last day. We will truly miss all of them. Thank you Sherrie Koehler

Fountain Valley Montessori Center
18410 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA  92708
Last modified Fountain Valley Montessori Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Fountain Valley Montessori Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top