Fountain Valley, CA

Posted May 04, 2014
The school is excellent in terms of the quality of an education and atmosphere it provides. Like all schools, there are a few terrible teachers, but they are outnumbered by the rest of the staff. The office staff has an odd sense of humor which takes getting used to, but they're not trying to be rude. When I went here, I loved it and it's a decision I'll never regret.

Posted January 04, 2012
interested in enrolling my child in this school, wish to know your comment about Fulton. Please share.

Posted August 24, 2011
Bad staff and services. I am disappointed at the quality of the staff this school. It is absolutely one of the worst staffs I've worked with. They are not genuinely supportive of my child, and it seems like they don't want my kids to go to school there. But at the end, I have no choice because I am in the Fulton zone. Hopefully the teachers are as good as they sound.

Posted April 28, 2010

Fulton (Harry C.) Middle School 0

Posted September 29, 2009
Fulton kids consistently score at the top of standardized testing - teachers are warm and caring.

Fulton (Harry C.) Middle School 2

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted June 28, 2009
A great school I came here in 7th grade and everyone was so nice. The teachers are kind and are willing to take time out of there day to help the students.

Posted April 06, 2009
This school is fantastic! I came in 6th grade and everyone was SO nice. The past reviews have said that P.E. was hard, its really not! They make us run to make us stronger. The teachers are fonominal and the lunches rock! :)

Posted March 21, 2009
it's so awesome here, i love all the pep rallies!

Fulton (Harry C.) Middle School 4

Posted March 15, 2009
Fulton is an okay school. Almost all of the kids are nice. There are some things that could be done better. All of the students are LOADED with homework! Probably the least amount of homework I've ever had took an hour. You barely get any time to hang out with friends during weekdays. A couple of the teachers play favorites but not all. P.E. is really hard! We run so much but it doesnt really help us. We aren't going to get six packs! Our dances are pretty bad too. We are not even allowed to dance! Some of my friends and I were dancing, appropriately too, and the Vice Principal told us that the only thing we can do is jump up and down. It took the fun out of it. It's really hard being a GATE student too. Most of the teachers *expect* you to be really smart.

Fulton (Harry C.) Middle School
8778 El Lago Street, Fountain Valley, CA  92708
Last modified Fulton (Harry C.) Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fulton (Harry C.) Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top