Fountain Valley, CA

Gisler (Robert) Elementary School 2

Posted October 26, 2014
Robert Gisler. So far I've been below average overall. A school that doesn't let parents be involved ( unless to fund money at the carnival and pta donations). Many of the parents at a certain 2nd grade teacher where very displeased. If this school rates a 9, we are in trouble.

Posted February 17, 2012
Awesome school! My son has been there from kindergarten and has loved every moment of it. This year has been his favorite year due to his wonderful 3rd grade teacher and all his best friends. My son is the happiest boy in the world to go to his favorite school everyday. It is kind of like winning a lottery ticket everyday to see your child wanting to go to school so much. We are so grateful as great education is the most important. Sadly due to a school closure and new boundary lines created by the district, we have now officially been assigned to a different school for him. We will do whatever we can to stay in this school but if all fails, I would be very sad to see my son going to a different school, without his friends only for the last two years of elementary school. We love Gisler! Please let us stay!

Gisler (Robert) Elementary School 4

Posted October 27, 2011
I was thrilled with bowler last year with mrs. Perkins Now we have mrs. Buehler and the verdict is still out. She has not done anything "wrong" but I have been able to help this year and I am noticing things I wish parents would have a say about first ie: later gators kindergarten does lunch recess on the 1/2nd grade playground. I wish I could of had a vote. They say its because there are not enough aids to watch both playgrounds but im sure some parents would have volunteered.

Posted January 20, 2011
Mrs Perkins is the best... she really cares about her students and the school. I've had students from Talbert to Gisler with her. going to miss mrs Perkins its our last year at Gisler...

Posted September 21, 2010
The teachers and principal are very dedicated to bringing out the most in our children. They are very responsive to our needs and are always available to listen to our concerns and suggestions.

Posted June 25, 2010
Excellent school and teaching staff and dedicated principal. Best school for gifted kids. Very active PTO and involved parents.

Gisler (Robert) Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2009
I have 3 children who have attended Gisler. We have had (for the most part) very good teachers all 6+ yrs. The staff is very professional and willing to work w/the parents. We think Mrs. Perkins is doing a great job as our principal! We hope she stays for a while!

Gisler (Robert) Elementary School

Posted May 27, 2008
Gisler is awesome ! my son is in first grade. He was not doing so well so we asked the school to test him to see if maybe there was something we were not seeing. His teacher, principal, reading specialist, school psychologist and other professional staff rallied together to see what the problem was. Many professionals were involved at our request. Testing was done extensivly and a wonderful report was compiled about our son. All at no charge to us. Through this wonderful examination from the gisler staff we were alerted to the fact of his problem and appropriate steps were and are being taken to address his needs and are continuing to be addressed. Thank you gisler staff and principal for helping our son get thru the first grade and to address his needs. I am so impressed & thankful for the attention given to our son. Gisler is awesome

Posted April 24, 2007
My child has gone to Gisler since she was in Kindergaten and we absolutely love it! We have moved twice and kept her in this school because no other schools compare. I am thankful that they have allowed us to do an inter-district transfer the last two years. I would love to keep her in until the end of 5th.

Posted January 19, 2006
This school is just great. I attended it as a child and now my child attends this school. The principal and teaching staff is very caring, knowledgable and helpful.

Gisler (Robert) Elementary School
18720 Las Flores Street, Fountain Valley, CA  92708
Last modified Gisler (Robert) Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gisler (Robert) Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top