Fountain Valley, CA

Posted June 07, 2013
This is the best middle school in the Ocean View school district for an inclusive and diverse population. There are excellent programs here and very dedicated teachers and staff. Administration is involved and consistent. Kids that may find it hard to fit in to typical beach schools such as Marine View will find an accepting and supportive environment at Vista View. Only con is the lack of parent involvement here, the weakest parent support I have seen.

Vista View Middle School 1

Posted August 17, 2012
IF ICOULD I WOULD RATE THIS SCHOOL WITH NO STARS, VISTA VIEW IS RAN BY A PRINICAPAL WITH NO BACK BONE AND A VISE PRINCIPAL WITH NO IDEA WHAT TO DO, THEY PRAISE THE CHILDREN WHO ARE QUICK LEARNERS WHILE THEY PUNISH CHILDREN WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES. THE ONLY POSITIVE THING ABOUT VISTA IS MS. RICO AND MR. SHETLAND

Posted December 06, 2009
i think this school is good for smart and nice kid

Posted May 26, 2009
Great school ! Excellent teachers. I am very pleased with this school and the effort from all of the teachers.

Posted May 16, 2009
Vista View is the best middle school you could attend. We got Distinguished again this year and we got the cleanest middle school award. We have amazing staff and hard working students. The only reason why I think people aren't pleased with this school is because they decided to make a bad choice, got punished for it, and acted like the victim. We have fair rules in which everyone should follow. Vista View is amazing and we have awesome electives and sports programs. Go Vista!

Posted March 26, 2009
I like this school so much. I love the teachers and student's behavior in here.

Vista View Middle School 4

Posted January 14, 2009
I am a student that attends V.V and i'm finishing my last year here. This school is a good school. There are some really great teachers like Mr. Milenburg and Mrs. Morressy. I'm not a great student there but i try my best. i think this school if fair at sometimes and at other times the staff can just be rude. i've gotten in trouble for no reason and things have been taken away for no reason at all. i think the PDA thing like hugging isnt that big of a deal and i have been 'warned' not to do it again. honestly it isnt a big deal just because i hug my friend doesnt me im all over them. and the dress code for like peircings or jewlery isnt that big of a deal either if the students want to risk getting their nose or lip done its their choice.

Posted December 17, 2008
Go falcons! We have a great...everything! Staff, students, campus, etc. I am a student as well here at Vista View. Even on rainy day schedules and schedule change- the school acts like there is no difference. In school competitions, we are always poilte to everyone and all schools fell welcome. Please come to Vista View. We are simply- excellent.

Posted December 10, 2008
I do not know why people are dissapointed with Vista View. I currently go there and it is by far the best middle school ever. They give us enough time to get to every class, the teachers are all so friendly and nice, and it's just all around awesome. The punishments aren't bad at all. And there are many students to share the experience with. This school is awesome! Love This Place! Go Falcons!!

Posted May 23, 2008
Vista View is a awsome school. I am a student at VV and this is my first year and I enjoy it. Vista view is a good place to go students can have fun at pride assembly and at other school activites . VV also has a lot of options for students electives some are fun some prepare you for the future for example AVID which is also fun for a lot of students. VV is a good school and VV is school of options and choices. And there are a lot of nice fun teachers not all of them are bad all of them are funny nice and friendly. And our new principleand vice principle are wasome. And VV keeps parent caught up with thier childs life with telle parents and other stuff. Therefore, VV is a good school.Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16250 Hickory Street, Fountain Valley, CA  92708
Last modified Vista View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista View Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top