Posted May 01, 2013
Since attending Shoreline starting in preschool, this school has felt like our second home. The teachers and staff are so loving and genuinely care about the children. The smaller class size allows more interaction between teacher and student. Each year I continue to be impressed by each teacher's dedication to their students.Our kids have learned so much academically and spiritually in the few years they have been at this school. The Christian values taught help the children build self confidence, gain a better sense of community and learn how to treat others. They do two outstanding programs during the year (one at Christmas and one at the end of the school year) where all the students participate. Shoreline may not be as "fancy" as other private schools but it does have the family feel that some of those others schools don't have.

Posted March 18, 2013
My child has attended Shoreline for 3 years and we LOVE it! As soon as we came, we felt welcome and that the teachers and staff were invested in making sure our child reached their potential. Not only is there a great learning environment with wonderful teachers, but also many opportunities for sports, as well as camps for the summer. I feel like after only 3 years, Shoreline is like family to us! I am so thankful that we discovered such a fantastic school!

Posted March 16, 2013
Kind, loving, caring teachers, principal and staff. My daughter has attended the elementary school for the past two years. We love the students, the girls are so sweat, kind and friendly. My daughter is far from perfect and struggles with speech and learning. Her teacher and the school are very supportive. We love Shoreline it is not perfect but excellent in so many ways!!

Posted January 04, 2012
I regret enrolling my child in pre-K at Shoreline! Half the time the teachers are late, they are supposed to be in their rooms by 8am but aren't and they leave at 3pm. If you are a working parent, communication with the teachers is next to impossible! The teachers are unfriendly and rigid. They show very little affection/ attention to the students. The classrooms are overcrowded, students can't get individualized help. The curriculum is very watered down, I feel my child will not be prepared for Kinder next year. A very small portion of the day is actually devoted to academics, they spend more time taking snack/potty breaks. The teachers/school do not provide progressive discipline. If there is any problem with a student, they automatically send the student home. When they send a student home, the child waits in the office and there is usually no one available to explain why the child is being sent home. The classrooms are dark and univiting. There is also very little biblical teaching other than chapel on Fridays. The school also charges an extra $22 a day on top of monthly tuition during holiday weeks. My child is not thriving at Shoreline and will be removed.

Posted April 27, 2011
I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this school. I am a christian single mom and i brought my child here in hopes of making him/her a well-rounded christian. The change has brought nothing but problems. My child has a target on his back not only by his/her fellow peers but by the staff. I have had numerous meetings and nothing has changed. The "demerit" system is pathetic and does nothing but plumit my child's self esteem. For anyone who does not know, the students get a certain amout of "demerits" for doing wrong. However, they are given out like candy over the most petty things. To anyone who is reading, if you are thinking of enrolling your child in this school, my advice is to think twice. Make sure your child can conform to a sense of "perfectness", because obviously all this school wants is "perfect" little children.

Posted September 03, 2010
My two children attend the elementary school at Shoreline and it has been a wonderful experience. The classroom sizes are really small compared to the public schools and the teachers are really loving. The school is not dirty and dark as another comment noted. In fact it is full of live and plenty of laughter. Yes, there may be a little dirt, but lighten up lady. Kids are made to experience live and get dirty. Dirt does not equal germs.

Shoreline Christian School 2

Posted July 23, 2010
First I must say that this school has been suggested by many. Unfortunately after touring the facility the atmosphere negated those recommendations. The classrooms were dark and the school as a whole did not seem clean. The children in the play yard had an issue and could not find a supervisor and approached my mother and I instead. The school is in need of some renovation and maybe it will feel less chaotic.

Posted October 20, 2009

Shoreline Christian School 3

Posted June 02, 2009

Shoreline Christian School 0

Posted November 10, 2008
This is an excellent school. Great leadership, great teachers & terrific office staff. I highly recommend this school to all parents.

Shoreline Christian School
10350 Ellis Avenue, Fountain Valley, CA  92708
Last modified Shoreline Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Shoreline Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top