Frazier Park, CA

Posted April 08, 2015
I love FPS too. The teachers provide students with so many opportunities to learn and grow, both physically and mentally. Students can participate in science and math fair, two different reading for admission ticket programs, USFS seedling program, after school ELL Club, Bobcat Sports, Run Club, Field Day, Character Counts, K Fit, Harvest Festival, Reindeer Run, Bunny Hop, numerous field trips to Kern and L.A. County, Shamrock Social, Saturday School, and all of the special classroom/grade level activities/celebrations that each teacher creates for their own classroom. Don't forget that we have the very best PTSO ever! Our moms and dads are cheerful, efficient, creative, and oh so fantastic that you just have to see them to understand what I am saying. I cannot leave the school's administrative secretary out of this since she sets the tone for what is to come. Denise is the positive face of FPS as she meets and greets students, parents, and staff every day. So, if you are looking for a place for your child to grow, join us at FPS tomorrow.
3 people found this helpful

Posted March 26, 2015
I say I'm a parent but I'm actually an aunt. But this school is just plain and simply, ADORABLE! They have spent a lot of time and money in making this school what it is today. It is the safest school your child will ever attend and the kids are so happy. My nephew loves his teacher and he loves going to school everyday! He tells me all the time about all the new things he is learning. :) Amazing school, and highly recommended!
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 19, 2015
Frazier Park Elementary is a gem in this small community. The teachers really care about the students. In just a few years I have witnessed this school go from OK to AWESOME. The school board and teachers really have the kids best interest at heart and are working hard to keep this district shining. There are many ways for parents to get involved from fun activities to helping in the classroom. Such a great school in a great community!
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 14, 2015
This school is perhaps the happiest school I have ever been involved with. The staff seems happy to see the kids and the kids are just so darned certain that they are a teacher favorite. One positive that is more about recent times is that the pushy parent with problem kids do not get special treatment. Bullying is aggressively monitored and ended where it begins. That bothers some folks but there are 99 folks grateful for the interdiction for every bully who is told to knock it off. The academic test scores rise and fall with the local economy here. At Frazier Park School, the "new" teachers have been here for 10 years or more and have their craft down pat. They can't make silk purses out of sows' ears but that can improve a child's academic performance year-after-year. One more thing, even sow's ears aren't made to feel like sow's ears.

Posted March 13, 2015
I love Frazier Park Elementary School. All the teachers are extremely devoted and caring toward every single student. I have one daughter who already went through the school and another currently in third grade. I could not ask for a better environment for my children to receive their education.

Posted March 12, 2015
This is a wonderful small town school with a newly remodeled campus. Although we have a very small school district, we have been able to gather together a wonderful group of teacher.

Posted March 11, 2015
I did not get the opportunity to attend this school as a child but have had a positive experience as a substitute teacher in the school. The staff has been very helpful and friendly to me and helped to make the transition as a new substitute wonderful.

Frazier Park Elementary School 4

Posted February 05, 2015
The school as been recently remodeled. A parent painted a beautiful mural in the school office. The kids love their teachers. The teachers love teaching and it shows.

Posted July 08, 2013
My 2nd child just finished 4th grade at Frazier Park school. I was an active parent, attending meetings and being involved in PTSO and other areas of the school. I'm happy with most of the teachers we had over the past 7 years. Budget cuts hit hard in this little district, teachers are doing their best. More parents need to be active, that's what makes the difference. Sad to see our principal go, she was amazing! Biggest problem with the district I would say is the superintendent, but the new school board is pushing for positive changes!

Frazier Park Elementary School 2

Posted February 14, 2012
When I hear an read the review down here about: "Parents are reluctant to get involved because of the response they get from teachers at the school." I said , it can't be that bad and omg if I was wrong!!! while is true ,most of the stuff and teachers are good and do a good job,there is some teachers that are there for just a check, I mean really a bad attitude,while other teachers are more that happy to get some voluntary work from parent this one even accept appointments to do so and at the end just said "ohh there is nothing you can help with" and not to mention the rude attitude,. and how about try to get an appointment to discuss you child performance or question about your kids school program ?? the answer from the teacher is : I'm too busy, Busy? are kidding me? what is more important than your child education? You know who I'm taking about P H We are patient parents and tolerant but this is beyond, Is not like want to make appointments for any reason, and good luck trying to get the principal..an other mission impossible. Sadly this is only one issue..

Frazier Park Elementary School
3149 San Carlos Trail, Frazier Park, CA  93243
Last modified Frazier Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frazier Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top