552 students|Fremont Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Vallejo Mill is a good school. The school is a nice size, not large and overcrowded like some in the area. The school has a culturally diverse population and is home to a Spanish immersion program offered by the FUSD. Parents should remember that school is what you make of it and it is not just about the test scores. Life experiences are also important! Parent involvement has a direct affect on student achievement. There are lots of ways to be involved at this school beyond the PTA. The staff is welcoming and encourages parental involvement.

My son is very smart but not very motivated. The teachers don't push him at all and he does poor work. Maybe the class size is too large, but he doesn't get the attention he needs. His 2nd grade teacher didn't even know he could speak English. It makes me mad that he's been there 3 years. We are moving because the school hasn't been good for him at all.

good school & good faculty... My kid is enjoying & happy about the school... This school doing great in kids curriculum and activities

My child is in same school n thats why i rate this school the bestt n keep it upppp

Love this school! Don't be fooled by the rating, the school is great for our kids because the teacher to class size is ideal where your child is not just a number but the teachers actually know them by name. The teachers are terrific here as they provide the kids with more care than the other more highly rated schools. Also the other parents are down to earth and friendly. The only slight negative I've had is sometimes the teachers give too much homework.

There is so much violence in this school and there are occasions where police has been involved. It is no secret. They also don't address bullying.

I love sending my son to this school! This is not our home school but I don't have a plan to change him to his home school because we all love this school their way of teaching and the way of behaving with parents!

wow my kids enjoy going there.The principle and teachers are very friendly and always available to answer you.

My son is attending this school from the mid of 1st grade. Teachers are smart, kind and attentive. I hope he will learn a lot at the second grade level. He enjoys every day at that school!

The Vallejo Mill Elementary School is a Great School.The teachers are very nice and helpful.The principle is also very nice and always smile on her face and a good lady.We are very happy to have this school for my daughters.We give this school 5/5 points.Thanks

Last modified Vallejo Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.