552 students|Fremont Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Vallejo Mill Elementary School 1

Posted May 31, 2016
My son is very smart but not very motivated. The teachers don't push him at all and he does poor work. Maybe the class size is too large, but he doesn't get the attention he needs. His 2nd grade teacher didn't even know he could speak English. It makes me mad that he's been there 3 years. We are moving because the school hasn't been good for him at all.

Vallejo Mill Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2015
good school & good faculty... My kid is enjoying & happy about the school... This school doing great in kids curriculum and activities

Posted February 23, 2015
My child is in same school n thats why i rate this school the bestt n keep it upppp

Posted August 01, 2014
Love this school! Don't be fooled by the rating, the school is great for our kids because the teacher to class size is ideal where your child is not just a number but the teachers actually know them by name. The teachers are terrific here as they provide the kids with more care than the other more highly rated schools. Also the other parents are down to earth and friendly. The only slight negative I've had is sometimes the teachers give too much homework.

Vallejo Mill Elementary School 1

Posted May 17, 2014
There is so much violence in this school and there are occasions where police has been involved. It is no secret. They also don't address bullying.

Posted April 28, 2014
I love sending my son to this school! This is not our home school but I don't have a plan to change him to his home school because we all love this school their way of teaching and the way of behaving with parents!

Posted April 17, 2014
wow my kids enjoy going there.The principle and teachers are very friendly and always available to answer you.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son is attending this school from the mid of 1st grade. Teachers are smart, kind and attentive. I hope he will learn a lot at the second grade level. He enjoys every day at that school!

Posted August 22, 2013
The Vallejo Mill Elementary School is a Great School.The teachers are very nice and helpful.The principle is also very nice and always smile on her face and a good lady.We are very happy to have this school for my daughters.We give this school 5/5 points.Thanks

Vallejo Mill Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2013
My daughter is in the Spanish Immersion Program. I think Vallejo Mill is a wonderful school. There is great parent involvement and the teachers are as dedicated as any anywhere. I compare it favorably to other supposedly 'higher-rated' schools in the area.

Vallejo Mill Elementary School
38569 Canyon Heights Drive, Fremont, CA  94536-1899
Last modified Vallejo Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.