Posted August 01, 2014
Love this school! Don't be fooled by the rating, the school is great for our kids because the teacher to class size is ideal where your child is not just a number but the teachers actually know them by name. The teachers are terrific here as they provide the kids with more care than the other more highly rated schools. Also the other parents are down to earth and friendly. The only slight negative I've had is sometimes the teachers give too much homework.

Vallejo Mill Elementary School 1

Posted May 17, 2014
There is so much violence in this school and there are occasions where police has been involved. It is no secret. They also don't address bullying.

Posted April 28, 2014
I love sending my son to this school! This is not our home school but I don't have a plan to change him to his home school because we all love this school their way of teaching and the way of behaving with parents!

Posted April 17, 2014
wow my kids enjoy going there.The principle and teachers are very friendly and always available to answer you.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son is attending this school from the mid of 1st grade. Teachers are smart, kind and attentive. I hope he will learn a lot at the second grade level. He enjoys every day at that school!

Posted August 22, 2013
The Vallejo Mill Elementary School is a Great School.The teachers are very nice and helpful.The principle is also very nice and always smile on her face and a good lady.We are very happy to have this school for my daughters.We give this school 5/5 points.Thanks

Posted August 08, 2013
My daughter is in the Spanish Immersion Program. I think Vallejo Mill is a wonderful school. There is great parent involvement and the teachers are as dedicated as any anywhere. I compare it favorably to other supposedly 'higher-rated' schools in the area.

Vallejo Mill Elementary School 2

Posted July 13, 2013
My son was overloaded here when we moved from So. Cal and it was a shock to me.. he came in kindergarten. His teacher would forget that they had a library day, no homework would come home since the printer was broken, didn't have any graduation .. I could go on and on.. the teacher discouraged parent volunteer and ofcourse didn't have enough time to get things done.. at the end of kindergarten atleast 40% of the kids could n;t read numbers or above 20 or read properly. I am very disappointed with the time he spent. I would say some daycares are better in what they do with the kids. :-(. The principal was never around.. for the time my child went there, I never saw or heard from the pricipal

Posted May 04, 2013
My school is great, kids love it! The teachers care about the kids. PTA did a great job getting community volunteers to construct a new playground! The oncoming PTA is a very dedicated group of people and will continue to help the school thrive! I'd say to prospective parents to give this school a try and be active on PTA.

Posted May 16, 2012
This is a really good school despite the notions that people have about ratings. The office staff is wonderful and my child is very happy there.

Vallejo Mill Elementary School
38569 Canyon Heights Drive, Fremont, CA  94536
Last modified Vallejo Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vallejo Mill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top