G. M. Walters Junior High School 4

Posted September 12, 2014
Walters is great for its Staff. Mr. Weems & Mrs Holmes are positive and amiable with all students and truly care for their well being displayed through their consistent positive actions taken at school on a daily basis from walking students accross the street and greeting them in the morning to open and honest dialogue around campus.

Posted August 03, 2014
Walters Jr. High is a VERY good school, and I have been extremely impressed with the teachers, staff, and student body. The leadership at the school is involved, aware, and proactive about making sure the students have a healthy learning environment. My son is an overachiever, and I was worried about whether he would be challenged and grow. The teachers are excellent, and have provided a compassionate, collaborative, challenging environment for him to thrive. I highly recommend this school. The staff and teachers have worked with me and my family to make it a great year.

G. M. Walters Junior High School 4

Posted July 03, 2013
Pretty fun school, but the food is horrible. Parents could say what they want, but as a student who went there last year I can say it's a good school. The kids are really nice and funny for the most part and make school relatively enjoyable. Are all the teachers great? No, but when are they. Most of my teachers were really nice and helpful though. The one thing I hate about the school is the lunch food. Usually the food tastes like cardboard. I know you adults don't really care about that, but us kids look forward to eating lunch.

Posted December 20, 2012
This school is great.The teachers are great,the students and office members are kind and helpful,and the grade point average is high.I highly recommend going to this school

G. M. Walters Junior High School 1

Posted October 08, 2012
The 7th grade year was OK but the 8th grade year was the worst ever! The principal yelled at my mom! and it was so unorganized only one teacher was the best Mr.kilcrease! But overall this was the worst school i ever had!

Posted March 23, 2011
my friend went there and she loved it!!!! :) She said it was the best school ever!

G. M. Walters Junior High School 3

Posted February 08, 2011
i disagree with the first review. you have to teach your kids to make the right choices as to whom they should be with or not as friends. All schools have students that have bad influence on others. Usually children who become easily influenced have a need or want to belong to something or someone and not be of themselves, usually they dont feel good about themselves and this is bad attention. So you cant say its just Walters. I have had 4 children 1 attended and others were in private school through this time and the 1 who attended Walters has had no problems. What I dont like is the teachers only call when child is in trouble not when school work has become a problem.!!!

G. M. Walters Junior High School 3

Posted December 05, 2010
So this is my second/last year at Walters and what I have experienced .... I wouldn't recommend letting your own kids going here. The teachers aren't that bad, but it's the students. Why would you want to surround your kids with bad influence. Sorry Walters, but that's the truth. Now, there are some good students, but there's about a 80% chance, that they will be hanging out with the bad kids.

G. M. Walters Junior High School 0

Posted February 15, 2010
This is an amazing school! Although, the teachers aren't so great.I'm currently a sevie at Walters. They have great food and people. I love this school so much. (:

Posted November 11, 2009
Im a student that goes to Walters. This is my second year at Walters. Although i have been not so good in school the teachers never gave up. This is year has been hard because i am going throuh a lot of problems. Mrs. Dana (Vice Priciple) helped me and listened to what was going on. Although i was not a huge fan of one of the counslers.. I really am enjoying my 2 years here. Im the class of 09

G. M. Walters Junior High School
39600 Logan Drive, Fremont, CA  94538
Last modified G. M. Walters Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
G. M. Walters Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top