Posted October 08, 2013
This is school is one of the best schools in Fremont. Teachers are really good.

Posted September 12, 2013
superb faculty. Mr. Iwata the principal and Mr. Pappas the vice principal are truly focused and dedicated to the school and the students welfare. Parents and the community are hand in hand with each other. I cant imagine my kids going to school anywhere but here.

Posted August 28, 2013
amazing school, great principal and staff creating a great learning environment i really advise this school as a choice for any parent

Posted August 17, 2011
I love this school. The teachers, principal and all the staff are amazing. The parents are really involved with the school.

Posted September 28, 2010
I love this school because all the teachers are great and dedicated and they built a solid platform for my son's future

Posted October 22, 2009
Warn Springs has awesome teachers, nice library, and campus.

Warm Springs Elementary School 3

Posted October 16, 2009
I agree that unless you are in the top 2% you will not find the curriculum challenging academically.

Posted September 15, 2009
Warm Springs is a community type school. A lot of people volunteer to make it a good school for the children

Posted September 15, 2009
the teacher and friends u meet there are awesome!!! (:

Posted September 13, 2009
My children had attended a private school since they were in Pre-K. Only if I had known earlier, I would transfer them out to Warm Springs a few years ago. So far, the teachers are very supportive. To name a few, Ms. Brosnan is one of best and experienced teacher there. My children seem to enjoy the school and they are much happier children. The work load is about the same pace as Challenger's so far. I can't comment much for now, but so far the teachers in general are very kind, and supportive. I must say the teachers at Warm Springs really care about their students. I do not regret transferring my children out of their private school. By the way, all 6th grade teachers are great and really ...really care about the children.

Warm Springs Elementary School
47370 Warm Springs Boulevard, Fremont, CA  94539
Last modified Warm Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warm Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top