Fremont, CA

Warm Springs Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2015
First year here for my daughter. Agree that the teachers here are strict but I don't think any more than other schools. Feel that her teacher has freedom to teach that way she wants which gives her job satisfaction. My daughter had really responded to her style. Parent community is involved although would like to see more "non-academic" after school activities but maybe this population won't pay unless it is "enrichment". Like that the school is only grade 3-6 so age range is not so big. Office staff are nice and helpful if you treat them w respect. Principal seems to be behind a closed door most of the time but VP is always out and about and has her door open.

Warm Springs Elementary School 1

Posted May 11, 2015
Teachers constantly yell at students and are frustrated due to overloaded students. They are not interested in teaching and management wont bother about it. API is not the only thing we need to see, at that age i believe they would love to go to school instead my kid is waiting for this school year to finish. hopefully he would be in good atmosphere next year.

Warm Springs Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2015
The Good: Academics The Bad: 1. Too many teachers yell constantly at students for simple things. Many parents I have talked to agree to this in confidence. Intimidating environment for kids 2. Management by punishment 3. Teachers frustrated due to increased class size and hence no longer interested in teaching 4. Remember API is not everything. At this age you need good teachers who impart good values. 5. The squeaky wheel gets the most oil. The parents who complain most get their way. So if you are not ana active parent your kid will be marginalized 6. A very weak and powerless administration that cannot control its teachers due to teacher union issues Moving my kid to private school in addition to paying for an expensive home feels unfair but is the best decision I have made. My kid is flourishing in private school. One final note... James Leitch school that feeds into this school is fantastic. Its just this school that is shockingly bad. I will likely bring my kid back into middle school.

Posted October 08, 2013
This is school is one of the best schools in Fremont. Teachers are really good.

Posted September 12, 2013
superb faculty. Mr. Iwata the principal and Mr. Pappas the vice principal are truly focused and dedicated to the school and the students welfare. Parents and the community are hand in hand with each other. I cant imagine my kids going to school anywhere but here.

Posted August 28, 2013
amazing school, great principal and staff creating a great learning environment i really advise this school as a choice for any parent

Posted August 17, 2011
I love this school. The teachers, principal and all the staff are amazing. The parents are really involved with the school.

Posted September 28, 2010
I love this school because all the teachers are great and dedicated and they built a solid platform for my son's future

Posted October 22, 2009
Warn Springs has awesome teachers, nice library, and campus.

Warm Springs Elementary School 3

Posted October 16, 2009
I agree that unless you are in the top 2% you will not find the curriculum challenging academically.

47370 Warm Springs Boulevard, Fremont, CA  94539
Last modified Warm Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warm Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top