Posted April 21, 2014
This review is for the lower grades. We transfer our kid from a public school. We feel that this is the wisest decision that we have made for him. The school has: .Strong academic program - They emphasize on having kids to learn how words are formed and how to sound them out using phonics. My kid is now able to use phonics to sound words without guessing. Their math is very advance as well. .Good teachers - The teachers are devoted and are willing to resolve individual student issues. There is always loving, pleasant atmosphere in classrooms. .Small ratio - The small ratio allows teachers to have better interaction with students. .Good principal and staffs - The principal is a very sincere man, very willing to help out. The day care/office admin is a very caring and encouraging lady. .Affordable tuition - What our kid has gained is worth much more than what we have paid for. .Family environment - The students are very well behave. Everybody knows each other, feels like a big family there. Our kid has improved dramatically in academic skills. He has a higher self esteem now and is willing to take more challenges. He has friends and loves to go to school.

Posted October 29, 2013
Bethel Christian Academy, This school has been quite a suprise to me as a parent because it is an little known gem with positive , loving, strict guidence as well as academic excellence. We attribute this to the great care schools can give whe class sizes are smaller and teachers aim for personal excellence and accountability. I would recommend this school as one of the best affordable christian schools in the Bay Area K-8

Posted February 14, 2013
I LOVE this school. My son went here K-4th grade. I believe the early years of a child's education is important. It sets the foundation of what education is about. My son eventually went on to graduate from an Ivy League School. I believe my son is so blessed due to Bethel, the great teachers and the pastor had a great impact on him and the other students. There is an excellent curriculum program here.

Posted September 10, 2009
My granddaughter started 1st grade at Bethel after her mother was killed in a care accident and she came go live with her grandfather and me. This school has been a God send both educationally, emotionally and spiritually. Everyone was there with love, encouragement and kindness from the principal, teachers and after school care takers. All school should use Bethel as an example of a great curriculm and character growth.

Bethel Christian Academy 0

Posted July 27, 2009
bethel is a great school. I have been going there for eight years and I have learned so much. The teachers are great and really care about you. The third and fourth grade teacher is the best teacher a student can have. After some time, the school becomes like family. It is really great that there a such few students because the older grades are given the chance to be good role models for the younger kids. Their teachings in math and Theology are better than any other school I have been to.

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted September 01, 2008

Posted July 16, 2008
My son loves this school. The classes are smaller and he does get the individual teaching that he requires. He has been in other high-end schools in which he would get lost in the crowd. It is not only educational but personal growth. The teachers are not only teacher but have become good friends.

Bethel Christian Academy 1

Posted March 09, 2008
The school is really small and is lacking alot of faculty and other necessities like a gymnasium or cafeteria. It is really small and needs more restrooms.

Bethel Christian Academy 1

Posted July 25, 2007

Bethel Christian Academy
36060 Fremont Boulevard, Fremont, CA  94536
Last modified Bethel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Bethel Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top