K-8|Private

Bad
Good

We have 2 kids going to NHS and we can't be happier with their development in both academic and social aspects. The most important thing for us is to see them so happy going to school everyday and learn so much without under pressure. The teachers who have taught our kids are Ms Robison, Ms Carmen, Mrs Rice, and Ms Rekha - they are awesome and brilliant! Thank you!! The after school staffs are also very caring and very nice. Thank you Ms Bradford, Ms Sharifa, Ms Zora, Ms Anita and Ms Jessica! You make our mind at ease everyday knowing that the kids are in great care! The administration staffs are just as great. Thank you Ms Angela, Mrs Johnson, and Ms Miley for being ever so helpful whenever we need something. Thank you Mr Dawson for being such an awesome principal. We as parents are very grateful for everything you guys have done for our 2 kids. We will be sending the 3rd one your way in 3 years. Thank you!!

My son Debu move here from Murryhill Private School. We no like Murryhill and he love it. He have so much fun. This school have good program. I think it good choice for all kids. After this he go to James C Hermphadite High School in Colorado, CA. We love New Horizons. He see many New Horizons there. Its good start and he very smart. GO EAGLE!

My children learned a lot at this school. I was amazed by their development socially and academically at this school.

My daughter loves this school. She started this school from Pre-K, and she is in 1st grade now. The teachers and staff are friendly. They tried to developed the student's self discipline, to do the homework and reading at home without parents' reminder. Moreover, the school size is small, the student are kind of knowing each other.

I am very satisfied with the quality of learning and the care provided by the teachers and staff at NHS. My children are enrolled here over multiple years. The teachers are professional, well-educated, kind and thoughtful, and many have been at NHS for a long time. The curriculum is diverse and well-rounde. The before-care and after-care is staffed by kind and experienced staff. The children are happy and excited to learn every day - and that is exactly what counts when it comes to defining a great school.

My son has been at this school since K, and he is now in 6th grade. I am pleased with the academic achievement he has made at New Horizons. He has ADD and they have made him feel important along with boosting his self esteem.

My daughter went to this school for 2.5 years and wish she was still there. We moved and since then I have had her in a Charter school and now in a Montesorri school but neither compare to this school. They teach the kids manners and ALL subjects are taught not just English and Math like most schools now. Her teachers were great and my 2nd grader asks to go back all the time.

They pay attention to every student

This school is great. The classes are small and the teachers are awesome. My daughter is in kindergarden and her teacher (Ms. Simons) is excellent. She has a lot of energy, love and knowledge. My daughter simply adores her. The entire staff is great too. Because of the small school size 'everyone knows everyone', which is great. I also like that the school is just one building and kids don't have to go outside to use a restroom (like in some other schools). Talking about the restrooms, that is probably the only thing I would hope could be improved. I don't know how this school compares to others but I do witness a huge improvement my daughter has made in reading, writing, math and English in just 6 months of school. The school's curriculum has computer classes, Spanish, music classes (extra fee) and talent show.

The best school ever! My child is so happy in this school. His teachers and the Director of School are awesome. My child looks forward to attending school everyday. Much better than a public school and the price is worth it. So much activities in all areas like sports, arts, languages, music etc.

Last modified New Horizons School is a Private school that serves grades K-8