Posted March 26, 2012
My son started Preschool since he was 3 yrs. old and we are very impressed on their curriculum. He is now in Pre K and going to kindergated in fall. So far we are very happy with stratford. It's worth your money and the teachers are great they really take care of the children. I am very impressed with what my son had learned since Preschool. They are very advanced and they have outstanding with academics. I will definitely recommend this school if they can afford it.

Posted May 09, 2011
My daughter was in the first kindergarten class in the Fremont campus. She is constantly challenged and has had nothing but incredible teachers. She stopped attending in 5th grade because my family had to move to be closer to work. However, when I placed her in another school, she just instantly became a straight A student. She has never gotten less than a 99% on any test/homework assignment. Even her friends are amazed at how much she knows. I definitely would recommend this school.

Stratford School 1

Posted March 01, 2011
I put my child in this school and pulled out after a couple of months. The quality you receive really depends on who the teacher is. My child's pre-school teacher had no training and hence was totally overwhelmed and unable to control the kids in her class. The result of this was constant complaints about children to the parents and a show of negativity. The school was cited multiple times by the district for violations (on one occasion a child was left alone in the restroom - the teacher was not even aware that a student of her class was missing). The principal does not show the maturity demanded of a school principal. This school definitely can benefit from a new principal. My child is in the public school system and I am so relieved. The difference is huge. Please note that this comment is based on my experience and the experiences of three other parents and is strictly about the pre-school program. To be fair I am not aware of the quality of education in higher grades. However I would not recommend the

Posted February 11, 2010
Our 3 kids ( 3rd, 1st and Kindergarden) have been attending this school since they were at pre-school ages and never regretted. The features of Stratford schools are not only on achieving academic but also encouraging all parents heavily involved with students school lives and future goals. We are very pleased with the educational goals have set and the innovative teaching methods. We highly value Stratford's excellent curriculum, easy access to teachers and principals, the opportunities for parental involvement with their instill the love from their hearts.

Posted February 10, 2010
We moved our child to Stratford because of the science, music, physical education, computers, Spanish class and rich after school activities. The culture at the school encourages students to support one another. There is a strong emphasis on writing and many opportunities in public speaking and musical performance. In one year the difference in my child's performance and confidence is very noticeable.

Posted February 09, 2010
We are been assosiated with Stratford for last 3 years and believe me its like a extended family.I still remember the day when me and my husband went for the Open House.Thatz It!the hunt is over!!those were exactly our words .The school is so comfortable not just for us but for the kids too , I as the one who was in tears and sitting in the parking lot for ours .. but when the kids came smiling and talking non stop it was really a great feeling I have 2 boys now who are school goers , I do'nt have to be wooried about their food allergies becauze the campus is nut free ,teachers are so particular about the lunch kids get to the schools.Adorable teachers,helpful staff,Security , PE teacher,Lunch teachers,not to miss the principals and vice principal.Academically it is so challenging,fun,and brighter.i am so happy with the school.

Stratford School 0

Posted February 09, 2010
My son has been attending this school since preschool, and he is now in Pre-K. This is a wonderful school, and we are very happy that we chose Stratford. The teachers are amazing, very friendly and enthusiastic. There is a very lively vibe in the classrooms, and all the kids look very happy. It is a very nurturing atmosphere and my child is thriving there. A lot of credit goes to the teachers, and also to the preschool Principal. She is just great. She has an open door policy and is always ready to talk and chat. If you are looking for a school where your child will learn while having fun, where the teachers are great and principal is committed to your child s wellbeing, do check this school out. I would give this school 10 stars if I could, but on this website, I have to restrict it to 5 stars!

Posted February 09, 2010
My child has been attending Stratford Fremont since 2004 and our experience has been extremely positive. The curriculum is excellent - challenging, but the kids seem to enjoy it very much. The teachers, administrative staff and principals are very friendly and approachable. Stratford takes the time to get to know each student and family. Even teachers who don't have my child in their class knows him by his first name. There are also many opportunities for parents to get involved in the classroom or its parent organization. My favorite part of Stratford is seeing how happy the children are and how excited they are to be challenged and their eagerness to keep learning. I attribute all of this to the wonderful teachers at Stratford.

Posted February 06, 2010
My daughter has been in stratford for preschool and pre-k and we absolutely love it there. She enjoys going to school and loves her teachers. She was there in summer school, pre school and prek and ALL her teachers have been exceptional. There is a right balance of fun and education. She already learns things that I might have to look up and find out.. and at the same time it is not stressful. Her teachers are very caring. They even make sure she eats her lunch.. which was a big thing for me. The principal knows all children and most parents by name. She is involved in all and very helpful in activities even activities organized by parent committee. Stratford feels like one big family where the teachers , parents and administrative staff and students all come together and make this school to be a nice environment to be in.

Stratford School 0

Posted February 05, 2010
My kids are in Stratford,Fremont. We LOVE the school. This is our fifith year at Stratford. Excellent statff, caring teachers and challenging, well rounded curriculam with art, music and spanish. We feel our kids are nurtured, loved and taught in a disciplined atmosphere. Absolutely no pressure on parents, but the kids are learning great stuff. I would highly recommend this school to anybody who wants a pleasant elementary school experience and individual attention to the kids. Expensive, but no regrets at all...

Stratford School