PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

I'm here to tell you people something about my wonderful experience with my friend's daughter. She is crazy to understand the things and almost incredible. When i looked her she was probably playing with some pencils and other stationary tools. But when i consciously observed, she was trying to make an creative art of two horses standing beside of each other. That was a gift of Learn And Play School's teaching methods and hardworking staff who are actually producing thinking, invention and creativity.

We have noticed since starting our daughter at learn and play montessori school she has grow with confidence. She has learned a great deal of respect for us as her parents and others around her. The lesson plans at learn and play montessori constantly change and this keeps her motivated and engaged. Ms Aurelia the curriculum director is amazing. The staff is very warm, and caring. My daughter loves her teacher Ms Claudia. The school is huge, it reminds me of my elementary school back in Midwest. We wish everyone best of luck at learn and play montessori school, thank you for creating a wonderful place for learning and fun.

Our son started at Learn and play Montessori School as a 3 year old and has loved it since his first day at this school. The school offers a strong academic curriculum, the facility is beautiful and a family oriented community that is hard to find elsewhere. The Director Miss Yvonne is warm and engaged, she knows all the children and families. We have loved the Montessori curriculum and the beautiful learning materials in the classrooms. Weekly instruction in art, music and movement make it a truly well-rounded experience. We are continued to be amazed by what he has learned at this early age. We are planning on keeping him at the school for Kindergarten. I have also loved the frequent family events. It has been a great way to get to know other parents and their loved ones. I highly recommend Learn and play montessori school.

My 3.5 years old son is going to this school for last 1.5 years. We both love this school for their balance of teaching new things along with revising them and discipline with love. My son knows more than me about the planets and revise them every night bed time :-) Miss Nalina, Miss Kshama, Miss Rania are all wonderful teachers!

My wife & I are thoroughly pleased with the teaching and the standard our this preschool. It is refreshing to have a place that really cares about your children. We were first nervous with the new management but all our fears have been put to rest. We also love how they accommodate our requests as parents. This is a first class operation!

My daughter has been at this preschool for two years, and we couldn't be happier. The teachers are well-educated and caring, and my child performs at an academic level which is well beyond the "standard" found at other preschools. She loves going to school, which was something that was missing before we came here. I also appreciate the emphasis the school places on independence and personal responsibility. The campus is big and beautiful with lots of trees. There is ample amount of parking, so I can just drop off and leave. I believe I have said enough. :)

My eldest is in class 5 and Mr. Ian & Ms. Rhea are exceptional and show a great understanding of the Montessori methods and philosophies. My younger daughter is in Class 2. Ms. Erica is an exceptional head teacher and Ms. Karen and Ms. Diljeet are patient and understanding. The school is always clean and orderly. Ms. Sara, at reception, is wonderful with a really cheerful disposition. Ms. Aurelia is the curriculum director and makes it her priority to meet with parents and listen to any feedback or concerns they may have. Ms. Kiran, the school director, is excellent and always present on site, she is very approachable and with small children of her own she completely understands every parents needs and wants for their own child. It can often be a tough decision to make on what school to place your child in. We are very fortunate that L&PM Niles has worked out so well for us. Our girls are happy, they learn a lot and most importantly they have fun and come home with huge grins ready to tell me all about their day. I would most certainly recommend L&PM in Niles to any prospective families looking for a safe and nurturing environment for their children.

The review I am posting is for the Niles Branch of Learn and Play Montessori. The school has good location and good teachers, but bad management. Teachers are treated badly, as a result there is a high turnover. I would like the teachers to spend time teaching in the class and not have to do pots and pans, laundry, etc. They are always understaffed. I would not recommend them at all.

All in all L&P Montessori has exceeded our expectations with our 2 year old son. He has been attending since he was 18 mos. Almost immediately we noticed a difference in his language and motor skills. He has developed skills that we have often thought possible more capable of a 3 year old. They work diligently with the kids, spending much time focusing on developing as many skills as possible. The only down side is that I wish they would try to uphold the Montessori method more (which is why they received 4 instead of 5 stars...allow the kids to explore and develop rather than push). All in all they are a great school that I would highly recommend for any parent attempting to give their infant or toddler a leg up. I am not sure why this parent below thinks these good reviews are fake...there isn't a huge teacher turn over at the Maple location...maybe at the other locations. There are issues at any school, you cant expect perfection. Especially with small ids. You also have to communicate issues with the directors to expect results. I know anytime I have a problem I speak with them and the problem gets resolved almost immediately. Just a suggestion.

My three year old son goes to Learn and Play Montessori Preschool and he loves it. He loves his teachers and so do we. We get daily updates and progress reports. We know that our son is very happy when we pick him up every day and he talks about his school and his teachers. The facility is clean, well lit and airy. The teachers are always pleasant and engaged. Ample parking makes it easy to drop and pick up. From bottom of our hearts I want to thank all the staff for the wonderful work they do, I know it ain't easy. So, thank you again.

Last modified Learn and Play Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2