Fremont, CA

Posted May 27, 2013
Both our kids have been going to this school for over 2 years now. We love it. EXCELLENT STAFF!!!

Posted June 29, 2012
I would strongly recommend this school if you are looking for over all development of your child including general knowledge, discipline, communication skills besides academics. The Teachers and school staff are excellent.

Posted July 29, 2011
This is very good school if you are looking for over all development of you child including generak knowledge ,discipline ,communication skills besides academics .You child will be become more confident and I have seen my child becoming a confident young boy from beingvery shy and timid.Their food is good and very hygenic .The Teachers are excellent.

Posted June 17, 2011
We joined our daughter when she turned 2. Initially she was very shy and hardly spoke but slowly she opened up and I could hear her voice in the class. The hot lunch served is good as they are forced to eat one serving of vegetables for sure. Though am not a great fan of their MacNCheese which is hard and dry. The 2yr room teachers are very sweet and patient. Of the 2 teachers in 3yr room one of them Ms. Mary is really good. The other is not at all fit to be in the school. What I applaud most of the school is the extra activities that they keep the kids busy in. They have spring concert, graduation concert and winter concert every year . They have potlucks for almost every ocassion which is a good time for parents to meet and see your child. Though the principal is strict, we like the dedication she puts into the kids and teaches them (curriculum and singing). What I've found is the teachers give more attention if parents volunteer for the activities, else they dont talk much to parents and dont tell about their kids. With 8-5 job its tough to be involved so much in school activities. This is the only major complaint I have about this school.

Posted March 10, 2011
My son (who will be in highschool this year) went to scribbles during pre-K. He got good foundation during his formative years and has been a very good student all through. Now my daughter goes to Scribbles . She has been going there since preK & is now in KG.She loves going to school & has picked up language and math very well. I personally like the quality of teachers now in Scribbles. They are all polite and loving. My Daughter likes the hot lunch served everyday. Also she participates in all the programs very enthusiastically which we love. She is part of a dance class which is taught by teachers of 'Happy feet' . organization from east bay . This is a great dance class . They have performances once a year that are spectacular. Overall we are happy with the school.

Scribbles Montessori School 1

Posted July 23, 2010
Don't join your kid in this school. Director is very rude and front desk is not helpful. We paid $950 for our kid in advance. Due to job change we had to move to east coast and we asked for the refund. After making several phone calls and visiting the school, still they didn't agree to pay the refund. I am going to take legal opinion on this. Think twice before joining into this school. They are money minded.

Posted June 21, 2009
Our son is attending preschool there. Quality of education and individual attention are good. The Director is very dedicated to the school and program. The school is inside an apartment community and the area is small. Parking is stressful every day. They have about 10 parking spaces and about half of them are occupied by teachers and other apartment visitors/residents. Parents end up having to wait few minutes for parking spaces or park on the streetside.

Scribbles Montessori School 2

Posted December 05, 2008
My son attended the pre-k and k. The school as mentioned is run by Miss Elizabeth. And I feel she runs the whole show. The crowd(students) is good and positive. But all the old good teachers had left during our time. The new ones do not have much experience. They are all puppets under Miss Elizabeth. Also I feel the facility is small for the school. Academics wise, I agree the kids fair better than public school. The staff personnel is very dogmatic. Parking space *severely*limited (you have very close calls on daily basis) as well as cases of vandalism. his school does not to adopt any new change. Although the tuition fees are okay, they are other (hidden?) cost like mandatory volunteering(officially 3 times + but 'n' no of un-officially'). There are other cost that add up that makes this school expensive both cost wise and parent's time wise.

Posted March 30, 2008

Scribbles Montessori School 0

Posted March 04, 2008
My child goes to Montessori School of Centerville, sister school of Scribbles. The main teachers have been there for 10+ years and are very good. The teaching aids and classroom are in great condition. The food has lots of variety and there is a separate vegetarian menu. Twice a year there is a chance to see your child show off her learning and to meet with the teachers one on one for a progress update. Very nice play yard. The proprietor of the school Ms Elizabeth is a bit heavy handed with the teachers and they fear her. Sometimes an open spot is filled by a new child instead of a existing student who needs to advance to the next classroom ($$). This is the only negative I have seen.

Scribbles Montessori School
38660 Lexington Street, Fremont, CA  94536
Last modified Scribbles Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Scribbles Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top