Posted September 04, 2013
Teachers are nice and great! Also parents are very helpful. I believe school will be better and better....

Posted May 26, 2013
Good Teaching and sufficient focus to social and science projects and Overall it is a very good scool.

Brookvale Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2013
A response to the parent concerned about overloading: My daughter, too, was overloaded from Brookvale after a week of school had already passed. She was in Kindergarten, and it was a big transition (for me and her) to have to go to another school until she was called back to Brookvale. Overloading decisions are not made at the school level, but are made by the district, and the school's principal must follow the district's policy regarding making room for kids. Many schools who have enrollment lotteries are able to tell parents about overloads before the school year starts, but in many other cases, decisions can't be made until after kids show up for school in September. Overloading is the black spot on FUSD's image, which is otherwise a great district. I would love to see changes made to how the district handles enrollment, as I agree with you that overloading is hard on teachers, parents, and most of all, the kids. I'm also sorry that you did not feel that the principal at Brookvale adequately addressed your concerns, but ultimately it is out of her power to do so.

Brookvale Elementary School 1

Posted September 13, 2012
We have moved to Fremont few months ago June 2012. I have two boys 1st and 3rd grade. One week after school started I got a call that 1st grade are over loaded I have to send my youngest to different school. We have encountered this before at different school. But difference between other school and Brookvale Elementary is other school let you know before school starts so I can send both my sons to different school but Brookvale let you know after one week after school has been started. My 3rd grade son already made friends and didn't want to move. My wife work early in the morning and now I have to drop off my two sons at school starts same time. And my wife have to pick them up almost same time as well. I have talk to Brookvale principal. I have explain my situation and only message I got from her was many families are same situation as you they are taking it so should you. Principal is saying they have made decision and it's final there are nothing I can do to keep my sons at Brookval.

Posted August 27, 2010
The Staff is the highlight of this school. They are probably amongst the best I've seen / interacted with. What I also like is the mix of students that attend this school. I am sure this will go a long way in developing a more global personality for my kid.

Posted August 25, 2009
My two children attend Brookvale and could not be happier. The teachers are attentive and really care about the children. The PTA is formed by the most amazing group of very friendly and caring parents. They are very involved and make the school better and fun.

Posted April 25, 2009
My children have attended Brookvale for 5 years, and we have not been happier. The school has a wonderful staff who care about the students and their learning. Every teacher that they have had has been open to talking with parents and to them volunteering their time in the classroom.

Brookvale Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2009

Brookvale Elementary School 0

Posted April 07, 2008
Brookvale has an intimate school setting that allows the teachers, parents and students to keep the lines of communication open, it's all about the family, it's all about the kids. The school secretary keeps things running in tip top shape, she is very professional.

Posted January 24, 2008
Impossible to find a better elementary school. Great, caring, staff. Lots of welcomed parent involvement. Fantastic multicultural, diverse, and very sweet student body. A nice learning atmoshphere and a really nice group of kids.

Brookvale Elementary School
3400 Nicolet Avenue, Fremont, CA  94536
Last modified Brookvale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brookvale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top