Posted March 30, 2014
I made the switch from private to public and it has not been a decision I regret! The Durham staff has been great! The Principal and Teachers are extremely involved, committed and really do care about the success of the students. My son has transitioned smoothly and has excelled in every subject. Durham overall is an excellent school!

J. Haley Durham Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
My daughters have only 5 months in Durham and it had been a good experience, teachers are very committed with kid's education and the principal is great!! She is involved in everything that happen in her school

Posted August 12, 2012
I was little skeptical when i put my son in KG - but it turned out that im totally wrong in my assumptions based just on the test score. Im very appreciative of both my son's class teacher and the school principal. Im glad my son had Mrs. Huff as his teacher and Ms. Teresa Bonaccorsi. Durham received "The California Distinguished School" - what more do you expect from a school. Check ou http://www.fremont.k12.ca.us/Domain/691 and every word is true. Go Eagles - Durham Eagles ... Proud Parent of a KG student promoted to 1st Grade.

Posted September 10, 2011
Teacher provide individual attention to kids. School management seems very organized and proactive. My son has thrived here.

J. Haley Durham Elementary School 2

Posted July 08, 2011
The school has too many student ration to 1 teacher. Therefore the students do not get appropriate attention for learning purposes. Classrooms are uncontrollable and some teachers have been known to yell and hit students!

Posted July 25, 2009
My children are going into their second school year at Durham and we have all been quite happy with the school. Most of the teachers at Durham are very friendly and seem genuinely interested in the success of their students. I think with more parent participation and community involvement, Durham has the potential to become an even better school.

J. Haley Durham Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2009
My son has attended Durham since 2nd grade and his understanding and knowledge of things are awesome. I really admire his teachers drive to push the kids to succeed. The teacher is consistent and their's results. Durham made some necessary changes and I think it has become a great school over the years.

J. Haley Durham Elementary School 4

Posted December 10, 2008
I love this school. The Principal and teachers are very helpful and understanding.

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted July 30, 2008
My daughter attend Summer School here and I tell you the communication and curriculum are absolutely amazing. Fortunately my daughter has increased her awareness and knowledge, due to the short time at Durham. This into comparison to her regular school [remain nameless] is such a high appreciated factor. I hope in the future that the Staff and Principle of Durham can advocate for other Fremont Unified Schools. It would be well deserved for both parties.

J. Haley Durham Elementary School
40292 Leslie Street, Fremont, CA  94538
Last modified J. Haley Durham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J. Haley Durham Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top