Bad
Good

I made a switch from private school to public and love it . My son is a first grader and he loves the school.They have a lovely campus and playground and great teachers. Go eagles !

I made the switch from private to public and it has not been a decision I regret! The Durham staff has been great! The Principal and Teachers are extremely involved, committed and really do care about the success of the students. My son has transitioned smoothly and has excelled in every subject. Durham overall is an excellent school!

My daughters have only 5 months in Durham and it had been a good experience, teachers are very committed with kid's education and the principal is great!! She is involved in everything that happen in her school

I was little skeptical when i put my son in KG - but it turned out that im totally wrong in my assumptions based just on the test score. Im very appreciative of both my son's class teacher and the school principal. Im glad my son had Mrs. Huff as his teacher and Ms. Teresa Bonaccorsi. Durham received "The California Distinguished School" - what more do you expect from a school. Check ou http://www.fremont.k12.ca.us/Domain/691 and every word is true. Go Eagles - Durham Eagles ... Proud Parent of a KG student promoted to 1st Grade.

Teacher provide individual attention to kids. School management seems very organized and proactive. My son has thrived here.

The school has too many student ration to 1 teacher. Therefore the students do not get appropriate attention for learning purposes. Classrooms are uncontrollable and some teachers have been known to yell and hit students!

My children are going into their second school year at Durham and we have all been quite happy with the school. Most of the teachers at Durham are very friendly and seem genuinely interested in the success of their students. I think with more parent participation and community involvement, Durham has the potential to become an even better school.

My son has attended Durham since 2nd grade and his understanding and knowledge of things are awesome. I really admire his teachers drive to push the kids to succeed. The teacher is consistent and their's results. Durham made some necessary changes and I think it has become a great school over the years.

I love this school. The Principal and teachers are very helpful and understanding.

My daughter attend Summer School here and I tell you the communication and curriculum are absolutely amazing. Fortunately my daughter has increased her awareness and knowledge, due to the short time at Durham. This into comparison to her regular school [remain nameless] is such a high appreciated factor. I hope in the future that the Staff and Principle of Durham can advocate for other Fremont Unified Schools. It would be well deserved for both parties.

Last modified J. Haley Durham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.