Posted September 20, 2014
Forest Park Elemetary is a GREAT SCHOOL. I went there K-6, and absaloutly loved it. High Scores and Great Teachers. Easy to make friends. GO WOLVERINES!

Posted August 22, 2013
I give 5 stars for Forest Park because it is a very good school and good location.

Posted April 29, 2012
I love this school so much. I miss going here. I'm an eighth grader at Thornton, and everyone's always like, I LOVE PATTERSON ; WARWICK ; and alll those other schools, but honestly, FOREST PARK FOR THE WIN!!!

Posted January 19, 2011
Yes, this is a great school! Great teachers; I guess. I am new to the school so I can only speak for my child's teacher and she is great. What is really good about the school are the PARENTS. GREAT PARENTS!

Posted September 27, 2010
It is a great aschool.My son goes here and the teachers are really excellent and provides individual attention.I like this school a lot.

Forest Park Elementary School 1

Posted January 29, 2010

Posted October 06, 2009
It is like one big family. Parents are involved in every activity starting from helping with controlling the traffic during school hours, helping teachers in class and correcting homework. It has a close teacher-parents relationship.

Posted October 02, 2009
Great teachers, great principal encouraging parent participation, good parents and great kids!

Posted October 01, 2009
Excellent students, teachers and a wonderful principal. As icicng on the cake an extremely active and involved pta.

Posted October 01, 2009
It is one of the best schools in Fremont since it has good staff and good programs also. It involves parents and teachers in schools through the Parent Teacher Association (PTA).

Forest Park Elementary School
34400 Maybird Circle, Fremont, CA  94555
Last modified Forest Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 79 reviews. Top