Fremont, CA

Posted September 03, 2014
Amazing school with a wonderful Infrastructure. Great environment and very dedicated faculty. Lots of sports facilities. I am happy for my kids.

Posted April 10, 2014
This school has been improving scores steadily over the last few years. I would say it is as good as any school in Fremont now.

Posted November 05, 2013
Excellent school. Great Academics programs and qualified teachers. They do a really good job. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted July 16, 2013
Harvey Green is amazing!! I coudnt ask for a better school for my daughter. We have been with Harvey Green since my daughter was in second grade, she is now going into the fifth grade. We feel so lucky to have such a wonderful school for my daughter

Posted January 12, 2010

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted August 11, 2009
This is an excellent school and keep on improving its score as well as the teaching standards. Hats off to Principal Nancy for greatly improving the school and she deserves the best principal award she got this year. Buildings are older but the school is good, my daughter attend this school.

Posted April 25, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009
Both my children and my family have had a very positive experience with the Harvey Green Elem Principle, Teachers and Staff. The principle gets to know and greets the parents and children in the school. The teachers work hard with providing creative and fun ways for the children to learn the forever increasing expectations of the state standards. Sure the pick up and drop off are busy times around the school.... but which school isnt busy at this time... we all just try our best. Harvy Green is a great school....

Harvey Green Elementary School 0

Posted November 16, 2008
My kids have gone to Harvey Green since we moved to Fremont 4 years ago. I think the principal is one of he best. She knows all of the students personally and is really involved in the school. The teachers have been easy for me to work with when it comes to my kids education.

Harvey Green Elementary School
42875 Gatewood Street, Fremont, CA  94538
Last modified Harvey Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harvey Green Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top