429 students|Fremont Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Posted September 03, 2014
Amazing school with a wonderful Infrastructure. Great environment and very dedicated faculty. Lots of sports facilities. I am happy for my kids.

Posted April 10, 2014
This school has been improving scores steadily over the last few years. I would say it is as good as any school in Fremont now.

Posted November 05, 2013
Excellent school. Great Academics programs and qualified teachers. They do a really good job. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted July 16, 2013
Harvey Green is amazing!! I coudnt ask for a better school for my daughter. We have been with Harvey Green since my daughter was in second grade, she is now going into the fifth grade. We feel so lucky to have such a wonderful school for my daughter

Posted August 11, 2009
This is an excellent school and keep on improving its score as well as the teaching standards. Hats off to Principal Nancy for greatly improving the school and she deserves the best principal award she got this year. Buildings are older but the school is good, my daughter attend this school.

Posted February 25, 2009
Both my children and my family have had a very positive experience with the Harvey Green Elem Principle, Teachers and Staff. The principle gets to know and greets the parents and children in the school. The teachers work hard with providing creative and fun ways for the children to learn the forever increasing expectations of the state standards. Sure the pick up and drop off are busy times around the school.... but which school isnt busy at this time... we all just try our best. Harvy Green is a great school....

Posted November 16, 2008
My kids have gone to Harvey Green since we moved to Fremont 4 years ago. I think the principal is one of he best. She knows all of the students personally and is really involved in the school. The teachers have been easy for me to work with when it comes to my kids education.

Posted August 25, 2008
I am a former teacher and we always had a choice about where our kids would go to school. We chose Green. The smaller school environment meant my children, very different in temperment and learning styles, got wonderful attention and personalised instruction. It's a great community; the teachers and families offered basketball, movie nights, read aloud night, violin classes, after school band, drama club and more. The Principal did an amazing job upgrading the technology on campus and arming the teachers with fantastic tools and training to make sure the students continue to thrive. Most of all, this school celebrates its diversity and teaches tolerance. -kc

Posted August 24, 2008
My children are grown, and I at first had concerns about sending them to public school.I spent time getting to know my children's teachers and trying to attend as many functions as possible. Letting your kids see you involved makes a world of difference in their education. Both my kids have become winners.I recommend Harvey Green.

Posted August 22, 2008
My sons attended Green from K-6th and we have been very pleased. The teachers are outstanding. The principal is very involved. She wants students to meet their potential and makes sure the school is using the latest technology and programs to achieve this goal. There are fun activities put on by volunteers, e.g. 'Fall Festival' carnival, 'Breakfast with Santa,' 'Bedtime Story Hour,' annual 'Variety Show,' etc. These are done during non-school hours so the entire family can join in the fun. Green is small, like a private school, so the staff gets to know each child as an individual. The students benefit from this continuity and personal attention. However, any school can only do so much. A student's success depends largely on parental involvement. If the student is able and motivated and parents are involved and supportive, the student will excel at Green. I highly recommend Harvey Green. - Janice Jow

42875 Gatewood Street, Fremont, CA  94538-4131
Last modified Harvey Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.