377 students|Fremont Unified

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted June 15, 2016
Great school with caring teachers. my son goes to 3rd grade , we moved from other school. His confidence in acedemics definitely improved here.

Posted June 10, 2016
I transfered my kids here. Great School!! Great Teachers who wants to give 110% to kids. thank you!!

Posted March 17, 2016
good school, great learning place for kids. teachers are also goood and reasonable parents involvement.

Posted September 30, 2015
I transferred from a similar school recently and was impressed by how me and my kids were welcomed here at Grimmer. My kids are loving the school, the teachers and the way they are learning. Grimmer is making very special to them.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted September 30, 2015
The principal has definitely won my kids hearts. She is always walking around greeting the students, asking about their needs. They feel truly special with that kind of attention. I'd like to say thanks to Mrs. Nye

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted September 30, 2015
Their anti-bullying program is one of a kind. I have not encounter a school with such a serious approach about the issue. I have a special needs child and I feel he is safe at the school.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted September 30, 2015
I feel that the principal, as well as all their staff care deeply about the students and are available at all times to parents.

Posted June 07, 2015
great school, great community, it caters to diverse community. School has been improving in academics every year.

Posted July 22, 2014
Wonderful school, good learning for kids. Great teachers and reasonable parents involvement. My kids enjoying everything there.

E. M. Grimmer Elementary School 1

Posted October 07, 2013
This is regarding the front desk. About 15-20 minutes after school ended, I went to pick up my child but he was already gone from the class room. Not a big deal, me and my child have a system of where to stay after school for pickup. However, he wasn't where he was supposed to be. I proceeded to the front desk and asked if they could make an announcement for him to come to the front but the lady at the front said they could make no announcement over the PA system. How ridiculous is that? A worried parent and you cannot sympathize? Too busy? Whatever the case, my child no longer attends this school.

43030 Newport Drive, Fremont, CA  94538-6113
Last modified E. M. Grimmer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.