Fremont, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 19, 2013
Combining great staff with Jesus teaching what what I needed and I found it here at OLG School. I'M LOVIN IT :)

Posted November 06, 2013
Here at Our Lady of Guadalupe School mistakes are seen as a learning opportunity and consequences promote self awareness and growth. Parents of students are also very supportive and have a great sense of community and social responsibility. This school is passionate about education while developing morals!

Posted April 11, 2013
My kids like it here. Compared to the larger schools it wasn't really a big issue there, though at the previous school there were some issues with bullying. That is one of the main reasons why I took my kids out of public school and so far they have really felt the change, and they like it, and they love it.

Posted January 30, 2013
I like how available and attentive the staff is here. If you have any concerns they will take the time to talk to you about them. And if they can't they will set up a time to meet with you. You can even send them an email and they get back to you quickly. You can usually find them after school to have some time to talk to them, if not you can set up a time easily.

Posted September 19, 2012
The class sizes here are great, nice and small and I am happy with the teacher to student ratio. Overall I am very happy with the schooling here and the staff does a great job with the students.

Posted February 08, 2012
I am a current student and have been attending Our Lady of Guadalupe School for the last eight years. I enjoy this school, they've shown me spiritual guidance and academically is preparing me to excel in high school.

Posted March 03, 2011
I am an alumni of OLG & a teacher at OLG. The staff is dedicated to the education of the child as a whole. There is a strong sense of community I have not experienced at any other school.

Posted January 20, 2011
Is is our first year at OLG and all I can say is it is WAY more than I could have ever expected from the leadership of the school, to the parent involvement, to the academics and extra curricular activities. When the school says it puts your child first, they truly mean what they say. It truly one of the best kept secret in Fremont. We were meant to be at this school.

Posted November 29, 2010
OLG is a wonderful school. My son was there from Kindergarten through Second Grade and he had a great experience. Our family moved to South America this year but we have such good memories of this school. The principal and pastor are very good leaders and all the faculty and staff members are wonderful. There is a lot of parent involvement and a great sense of community. Kids receive a strong academic foundation and wonderful values. My son attends a new school now and is getting straight A's...I don't doubt we owe this to OLG who prepared him so well.

Posted January 25, 2010
My youngest son joined OLG 2.5 years ago. OLG is an excellent school with so many great teachers, parents, and priests. I have not got such wonderful experience from my son s previous school and my other children's schools in the past.

Our Lady of Guadalupe School
40374 Fremont Boulevard, Fremont, CA  94538
Last modified Our Lady of Guadalupe School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady of Guadalupe School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top