Posted April 19, 2014
I have two girls attented in Millard school. They love school very much ! The teacher are nice and always do hark work to teach them.

Steven Millard Elementary School 1

Posted November 24, 2013
Worst teacher in the school miss jack! My daughter has such bad memories of grade 1! All she did was scream at children and the only day she use to be good with class was on Friday ! I was not sure if I should have my daughter continue with the school so I pulled her out and put her in a private school where she is much happier! Good riddance to miss JACK!

Posted July 25, 2012
I have two kids at Millard, and a 7th grader that graduated 6th grade at Millard. I am for the most part pleased with the school. The teachers take education very seriously, the parents that I've met are very friendly and involved, and for the most part my kids have been happy there and they are all doing well academically. My one huge complaint about this school is the principal. She is the rudest most un-sympathetic person I have ever met. In the last 3 years, there have been two incidents when I had to talk to her, and both times she was very impatient and obviously annoyed by the fact that I was using up her time. She should be fired, and replaced with someone 100% better. A woman with an attitude like that should not be working with the public. I have filed a district complaint about her, and will not hesitate to do so again.

Posted March 21, 2012
I have a 16yr old daughter that attended Millard since 1st grade, my 10 yr old son has been attending since kindergarten. They love the school. My daughter still goes back and volunteers for activities. Millard and Millard PTA are amazing. They put together many activities throughout the year that bring the community together. The teachers are all great, honest and suportive. I have 2 more kids that will be attending in the distant future. I am happy that we have a great public school in our area.

Steven Millard Elementary School 4

Posted March 28, 2011
My daughter has attended kindergarten and 1st grade at Millard. Her teachers have been great, especially Mr. Poe. They have allowed her to progress at her own speed, even though she is well ahead of most of the class and it means more work for them. I have seen a lot of parents actively helping in the classrooms too. Unfortunately, the staff in the front office is rude and unhelpful, so I have to take a star off for that.

Posted January 31, 2011
Millard school motivates children to do good in school. Teachers are always finding ways to improve students results.

Steven Millard Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2011
Millard is a great school but during pick-up time I see some parents acting weirdly. I ve encountered a parent who shouted at a poor little child s face and threatens him to tell his teacher when her kids came in conflict with the kid while at play. Her kids were playing with 2 of the 3 school property toy stuff and many kids wanted to take turn. The 3rd toy was being shared by many boys, but she was running with the kids in the middle of the playground just to make sure that no other kids can disturb her kids with the school's toys. She volunteers in her kid s class but neither socialize nor joins school s family events and activities. Millard have several fun family activities where families can interact and learn from each other but unfortunately her likes don t participate. There is also one guy who is like a stalker and also volunteers in his kid's class. I've never seen like these in my child's previous schools.

Posted June 22, 2010
Awesome school & teachers. Excited to be part of the school with my 5 years kid new school activities.

Posted February 23, 2010
my child currently attends kindergarten at Millard. let me tell you he has picked up so much more skills and have developed so much more in a span of 4 months than he did 5 months in Montessori. the teachers are great. mrs. hummel and ms. taylor are great with the kids. they have a great program. my kid is also very happy with this school.

Steven Millard Elementary School 1

Posted February 09, 2010
this has been an ok school for my daughter, I dont have to much to say, seems like if i have a concern they dont have the ansure or the time for me , I just need to get my daughter in a better school,

Steven Millard Elementary School
5200 Valpey Park Drive, Fremont, CA  94538
Last modified Steven Millard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Steven Millard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top