Posted September 19, 2013
Even if other people are so mad about the API scores being high, I see nothing wrong with it. The teachers don't 'drill and fill' us, but carefully go through the practice books with us. As for the dress code, even if the teachers DO wear inappropriate stuff, at least they teach properly, with the correct respect towards both students and parents.

Mission San Jose Elementary School 1

Posted February 22, 2013
I agree with the othe parent about a K teacher dressing inappropriately. On Halloween, her costume had a skirt that barely covered her behind (and she's not young). It was disgusting and a poor reflection on the school. Don't get me started about the fishnet stockings...

Posted March 18, 2012
My son now in fifth grade, my daughter in first grade, my son finished his kindergarden in a famous private school, my daughter finished hers here, compare with my son's, I'll give here 10 and other's 5. Hope school pay more attentions for kid's playing game, my son has this problem now!

Mission San Jose Elementary School 1

Posted September 09, 2011
The school got good academic scores. The office staffs are not supportive and their attitudes are really bad though.

Posted July 06, 2011
Best school ever, with great teachers . My son is in third grade and has one of the best teacher, Mrs. Loeswick. She is a very talented with great teaching skills.

Posted January 04, 2011
Its very good school with great scores. Teachers are very good. Love everything about this school.

Mission San Jose Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
Sad, but true about those API scores and that is part of the reason we have left the district. Ironic, isn't it? On the other hand, I came across some of the most caring, qualified teachers at MSJE. There are a few who really do love their job and are good at it.

Mission San Jose Elementary School 0

Posted September 25, 2009
This is a great school. Most teachers are wonderful and caring and do a lot with very little resources. The new principal has made a huge positive difference. I am pleased with our decision to move to the MSJE school district.

Mission San Jose Elementary School 2

Posted September 19, 2009
API scores are not eveything. 'Highly Competitive' in elemenray school will not bring up well-roound and happy students. Except for high API scores, what have left in this school? This school is not supportive and make you feel not to be welcomed at all if your child has some learning problem. Some of teachers and administrators in this school are not friendly to the parents and students (sometimes even very rude).

Posted August 05, 2009

Mission San Jose Elementary School
43545 Bryant Street, Fremont, CA  94539
Last modified Mission San Jose Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mission San Jose Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top