Posted October 18, 2014
This school is awesome i went their last year any kids who were bully s were token care immanently the teachers didn't wait for shy kids to get help with math they would just walk up to them and give them a quick privet lesson walking you threw everything I only had one mean teacher my entire 6 years take it from me because I went their and loved it! ps. some teacher tell their students to say that they were a mean teacher so then the bad kids won't test their kindness

Posted September 07, 2014
My son has been attending this school for last 3 years, he loves his school. Teachers are very caring, helpful and always interact with parents about their child development in study and other academic activities.

Posted October 10, 2012
Good school with great caring staff. My son is attending 3rd grade. He is happy with his teacher and school.

Posted July 18, 2012
My both the kids simply love this school and staff. Facilities are also nice. Might be the only school in Fremont which shows movies every month for free through PTA funding. I enjoy PTA meetings here too.

Posted August 10, 2011
I live in the neighborhood and I'm really concerned about the graffitti I see on the schools fences (the blue fences) and the park sign that is just next to the school. If this is happening repeatedly, it means that whatever is being done to control this activity is not working, and something greater steps need to be taken to find those individuals who are causing this problem. This problem will continue to affects home values and also the schools rating ultimately. There are at least 4 homes in the area that are not selling right now. Westridge is similar to neighboring subdivisions Northgate, Walnut Glen, Nicolet, or Brookvale; yet the elementary school ratings have a huge influence on the property values in each of these neighborhoods, and there is a large discrepancy in values due to the schools rating.

Posted April 24, 2011
2010-2011 was the last year for my daughter in this school she loved all her teachers untill she came to her last year ,evry day when she comes home she tells me about her day, she said that her teacher used bad language (cussed0 in front of her students. When i heard this i was in shock and then one of the parents told the princible about it and my daughter told me there were rumors that this might of been her teachers last year in that school overall a good school, just ask your child what happend in school and you should be fine.and they should do more to raise money.

Patterson Elementary School 1

Posted September 15, 2010
her temperature was a whooping 105 degrees. She said she had a migraine and the sent her into the nurse's room and the secretary took 10 minutes. just to help her and SHE WAS VOMITING. she turned out to have food poisoning FROM THE UNCOOKED CHICKEN IN THE CAFETERIA.

Patterson Elementary School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
The teachers are wonderful and really care about their students!

Posted April 17, 2010
This is a good school. If it wasn't for the budget cuts and a few things, it would be a great school. Parents have been very involved and helped where some of the cuts hit, and the programs have been very good for my son.

Patterson Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
I attended Patterson Elementary from K-6, and couldn't have asked for a better school and upbringing! I still have a lot of the same friends that I went to school with there...we're still best friends at that!

Patterson Elementary School
35521 Cabrillo Drive, Fremont, CA  94536
Last modified Patterson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patterson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top