French Camp, CA

French Camp Elementary School 3

Posted October 01, 2012
I attended French camp many moons ago, my siblings attended also, I have a second grader and so far have been satisfied with her education. I was a bit hesitant letting her attend knowing this school went through some rough times. I did learn that most of there staff that weren't cutting it were let go. Being a parent volunteer I get to hear from those parents with older children that all the teachers are pretty good. I love that my daughter is attending a school I went too. It's just sad all the teachers I had are retired except one mrs Munoz who taught fith grade hopefully my daughter gets to have her as a teacher.

French Camp Elementary School 4

Posted June 05, 2012
I have two children at this school a 5th grader and 7th grader. The teachers are really concerned with the student's education and Mrs. Munoz is an outstanding teacher. The principal Mrs. B is firm and supportive of parents and students. The only reason I don't give them 5 stars is the library need to be renovated.

Posted February 07, 2009

Posted September 17, 2008

Posted September 25, 2007
To all the people who put down such a great school shame on you all. For the seven years I attended French Camp School I've always had good experiences.

French Camp Elementary School 2

Posted October 24, 2006
I have a 7th grader, and a soon to be kindergartener that I dont want to send there. I am looking into other schools in the ditrict where I can send my children. I believe the teachers truely care and are trying, but the kids and their parents dont seem to care. Each time I have visited the I kids walking up and down halls cussing like truck drivers. Who ever came up with the idea to put middle school on the same campus as our little ones really should be hung. Come on administration, why are the students ruling the school? I hope we are out by the time the teachers all quit. I expected more from musd.

French Camp Elementary School 2

Posted January 12, 2006

French Camp Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2005

French Camp Elementary School 3

Posted November 03, 2004

French Camp Elementary School 0

Posted September 09, 2003
French Camp School has rocketed to the lowest scoring school in the Manteca Unified School District. With staff, administration & teachers zoning in on the mighty welfare check dealt to schools with Mexicans, migrants being their major focus. Unfortunately many second, third & fourth generation students of French Camp have suffered the consequences such as not being able to read, write a book report, study, spell or do simple multiplication. When will the state wake up & take charge of the horrible mess they've let evolve? Not another generation, please!

French Camp Elementary School
241 East Fourth Street, French Camp, CA  95231
Last modified French Camp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
French Camp Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top