River Bluff Elementary School 3

Posted September 02, 2011
This school has too many young teachers that lack teaching experience. Also, the teachers are constantly moving between grades. Out of 5 years, my daughter had 3 teachers that were pregnant and that left her with substitute teachers for the remaining months of the school year. I would say that the 1-4th grades have the worst teachers and 5 and 6th have the more experienced teachers. The principal seems very enthusiastic.

River Bluff Elementary School 2

Posted September 15, 2010
We have had to put our child into the public school system here at River Bluff due to finances. Coming from a private parochial school, we are disappointed to see the lack of interest portrayed by the administration and teachers as well as the lack of control in the classroom. I feel I am doing my son a horrible injustice and it deeply troubles me. Quite disappointed, however the school is beautiful.

River Bluff Elementary School 0

Posted February 15, 2010
After moving here from another country, I can say I am extremely please with how the treated my daughter, got her reading, speaking and writing, by the end of the year she became a straight A student, and still is after 1 year. Couldnt be more please with the teachers, staff and principle whom greets the children and many parents too. they have gone way above and beyond in my eyes! GO RB

River Bluff Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2009
River Bluff and Central Unified has been very disappointing. Teachers seem to be more worried about when the next holiday is than how our children are progressing. It would be one thing if one teacher was like this, but the lack of interest is apparent in both our childrens' teachers and the administration of River Bluff. We are very disappointed and are seeing if it is possible to have our children attend Clovis Unified schools.

River Bluff Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2009
My son moved from Clovis Unified to River Bluff. It is unfortunate, but the schools do not compare; partly due parent/teacher communication. Our son was much more movtivated to learn in Clovis.

River Bluff Elementary School 3

Posted April 07, 2009
I expected a lot more out of River Bluff being such a new school with students coming from the newest developed area of the district. We definitely see a very big difference in the higher expectations, support, planning, and results from a similar school in Clovis. The organization and structure needs improvement in Central, but I think they will improve. They have a long way to go to produce the results you continuously see from schools throughout Clovis Unified.

Posted February 22, 2009
My son attended this school for kindergarten and did exceptionally well. Then we moved to Clovis and he attended a Clovis school for the first 3 months of first grade. It was so horrible that we moved all the way back to our old neighborhood so that he could get back into River Bluff. We love this school!

Posted October 25, 2008
This school has gone out of its way to make sure my special needs child has everything he will need to be a successful and productive student. Thank you River Bluff!!

Posted March 24, 2008

River Bluff Elementary School 4

Posted June 12, 2006

River Bluff Elementary School
6150 West Palo Alto, Fresno, CA  93722
Last modified River Bluff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
River Bluff Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top