Posted September 14, 2012
I was one of the students that graduated from the 2nd class at DSHS. While admitting myself to this school, I was told and I understood the sacrifices I had to make to get a head start in life. Relating to the previous comment...... Even though this school lacked student involvements in sports, dance committees, art, etc, I felt it gave me a chance to discover myself and understand who I wanted to become without other surrounding influencing me to become someone I wasn't. I feel that the reason they did this was to gave us a chance to volunteer and participate with Fresno City College's activities.They did this to teach us how to become independent....To join other clubs or activities by our self without the help of staffs. All staffs are more than welling to help students and parents. Even though this school hasn't been around for a long time, I would recommend this school to parents who wants to see their children succeed.

Posted March 03, 2012
I am a student that attends design science and honestly I couldn't have chossen a better school to go to. I am going to be a junior and can't wait to be at the college full time! Even as young freshman you take college class in the afternoon but once you become a junior you have finished highschool so you get to be at the college and no longer the high school. my schedule for next year is English 1a, Child development, theater appreciantion, and Pe9 all my class are from 8-11 and i only have one class on T/Th and no class on Friday. Oh how I can't wait :) I love this school so much. The one thing it lacks is extra curriculars but in fact I'm on the soccer team at Fresno high so you can still do sports even though you don't go to that school. If come here just expect having homework everyday and make sure you do it this school is no joke. Don't let the little funding we get be wasted on you if you aren't serious!

Design Science Early College High School 2

Posted May 21, 2011
While this school seems great in theory, it robs kids of the high school experience. Extra-cirricular activities are lacking and the staff hound the students. It says to give students more freedom, but limits the amount of units they can take and even when they are over 18, restricts the classes they can take while in the program. For students, it is really unfair as they do not know what they are not getting out of high school. I would hardly even call it a high school, but a special program.

Posted March 24, 2010

Posted March 24, 2010
I am a student at design science and I have to say that as a individual I have grown to be more mature and able to handle myself like an adult. I feel more responsible and I give 120% in everything I do. This school is a excellent opportunity and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a head start in college and life.

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted August 27, 2008
Wonderful...I have two students at this school, and teachers and administration alike are great. The students are treated like adults and expected to act accordingly. I really couldn't ask for more and I am looking forward to enrolling a third child in 5 years!

Posted February 01, 2008
Very calm and a great opportunity.

Design Science Early College High School 4

Posted September 10, 2007

Posted March 22, 2006
- a former student

Design Science Early College High School
2004 East Cambridge Avenue, Fresno, CA  93703
Last modified Design Science Early College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Design Science Early College High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top