K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Too many family members are involved in runnng the school. Everyone is related to everyone, not easy to be on the outside. Have their share of student problems, but they look the other way. State they have great test scores but never posted.

I love FCS... I'm a very involved parent and my son has been attending since K.. He is dedicated and continues to be obiedent during school, and homework. He has made a lot of friends since K, but sadly his best friends couldn't stay.. I'm pleased in the teachers, my son, and their dedication to each of the students in helping everyone learn more and more about christ.. No public school would ever offer this, not even prayer.. What my son is learning will carry him for a lifetime. I have read past reviews and feel very sad; if students are ot doing well, it' not on the teachers, the PARENTS NEED to take a active force, stay dedicated to helping their child/ren learn and inhance their academics.. When we fail, THEY WILL FAIL... Consistency is the key parents, tough love, and your own dedication to helping your own kids, and NOT GIVING UP ON THEM - GOD DOESN'T YOU SHOULD'NT EITHER... Single parent for my son...

This school cares deeply about its religious, academically hardworking students. The others it leaves by the side of the road. My son (freshman in high school) lives with his mother and attends about 50% of the time, earning a 0.83 GPA for the academic year. The principal or guidance counselor have never called Mom to ask why. The checks clear, so he's welcome to stay at '15-year-old day-care'. Very sad. Public school would never stand for this, even in the poor districts.

I love this school! I'm going into high school here and have been here since 7th grade. I went to Herndon Barstow for K-6th grade and really wish I never did. I do wish that my parents and I found FCS way sooner! I love that it has bible classes as part of your schedual. Yes, it is a little pircy, but it's worth it! It has great education and no uniforms(which i love) like usual private schools. Last year, in 8th grade, there was about only 65 people graduating Junior High..it's a small school. So I highly reccomend sending your kids here! I hope i helped!

Last modified Fresno Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades K-12