K-12|Private

Bad
Good

This school has a wonderful nurturing staff. The class sizes are very small, the rates for a private school are phenominal. The curriculum is above standard, the teaching staff is energetic, highly educated, supportive, family oriented, offering each student very strong social and emotional growth. I would recommend this school to anyone.

My child attended the school for 2 years. The curriculum is okay but the implementation of it is poor. The "teachers" are not credentialed and found that my son was behind in his math. I had asked the administration why this was happening since my son was able to do math and read before he went into school. They gave me no answer literally and intimated that I was prying too much. Not true. My son was behind and something was wrong. The attitudes by the administration was not civil. By the way my son had graduated with "honors" and straight As. 2 years in a row there. Heres the problem. He is behind in math at the start of the school year 2014, he was tested. This school is the best at teaching scripture and the bible, nobody's better at that. However, I give that at home and through church. School is to learn academics. One family runs the church and the school. The whole family, dad, mom, adult children, in-laws, cousins, makes a living off the church and the academy. I might add their attitude shows it. I would not recommend the school.

This is truly a school where the Teachers pray, love and encourage my children. I have had 3 children attend, 2 are at college. I would recommend this school to all parents who are concerned about the all around growth of your children!

Excellent school. Well balanced in many different areas. Great school spirit. My kids loved it.

Last modified Faith Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12