Fresno, CA

Posted October 10, 2013
This school has blessed us so much! It is a family. They teach God's word and the academics are outstanding. Our children LOVE going to school!

Posted March 15, 2013
We have loved this school! It's a Christ centered, family oriented school with wonderful teachers.

Posted March 15, 2013
New Heights Christian Academy is a blessing to our family! Our kids are thriving at this school both academically and spiritually. The teachers are excellent and have a genuine love and passion for what they do!

Posted March 15, 2013
What a hidden treasure. The students receive excellent academic programs along with Christian teachings. The teachers truly have a love for teaching and go above and beyond the call of duty. My children are all grown up but if they were younger they would be attending New Heights Christian Academy. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 14, 2013
This school is a best kept secret. A small school where students are taught by loving Christian teachers. Academics stressed. Happy students. Involved parents. I see the results in my grandson. Check out this school.

Posted March 14, 2013
This school is a small school, but lacks nothing when it comes to academics and a loving environment focused on Christ first and foremost. I would highly recommend New Heights Christian Academy.

Posted March 14, 2013
This school is treasure to be discovered. My daughter has been at this school for two years now. The teachers and staff are loving and supportive of providng a Christian and academic based education. I highly recommend this school!!!!!

New Heights Christian Academy
5690 East Shields Avenue, Fresno, CA  93727
Last modified New Heights Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
New Heights Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top