Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted December 25, 2008
My son has gone to this school for 5 years and he loves it. As a mom I like central school dist. They do handle problems when they happen. The princaple mr tevens is great.

Roosevelt Elementary School 2

Posted October 06, 2006
The administration is slow to react to problems involving some children. They tend to make excuses for each other, than to address the problem at hand.

Posted March 12, 2006
I proudly recommend Roosevelt Elementary on all Levels. The Staff is exceptional. They really care about each child's individual needs and have an open door policy to come join and particpate. The principle pledges the flag over the intercom each morning with the children annouces birthday's and up coming events,writer of the month etc. This build's self-esteem and make's them feel special. The vice principle is cheery and right in the center of up coming events. The teacher's, secrataries, librarian's all know who is who and how not only the children but parents are connected and to whom. My youngest daughter and my grandson have been enrolled for three year's and I came to visit one day and was sent to the office at reccess, oops! forgot my pass. Nice to know that they are safe. They have talent show's, after school programs, tutoring, parent involvment etc. One Happy environment.

Posted June 24, 2005
My son went to this school for 5 years and my daughter has been going there for 4. We love this school. There is a strong sense of community involvement, the teachers know all of the kids and treat them like family. The academic programs are excellent quality. There does seem to be a little lacking in the area of extracurricular activities. I would like to see more sports available and more school spirit with regard to this. But overall, I've been very happy to have my children in this school. The principal is awesome!

Posted May 17, 2004
From Principle to Teacher to office staff, involvement is the key at Roosevelt Elementary School. My 10 year old has attended Roosevelt for the last four years, while my 8 year old has attended since Kindergarten. Both my children have had learning to read issues which the school was quick to address. Great school, Great teachers.

Roosevelt Elementary School
2600 North Garfield Ave, Fresno, CA  93723
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top